•The Black Bird Arena•

Angelica's POV:

We pull into a parking spot and I lean forward to try and read the sign in front of the building. "The Black Bird Arena". This isn't my sort of place, but this is for him. Not for me. Well, for me too if he is going to look as sexy as I imagine. Alright Angelica, calm down. We are still in the Jeep and you're imagining this. As we both exit the car, Duncan comes straight towards me and puts his hand out towards my chest. I look down and he's holding the necklace around my neck that he gave me on our first ever date... well not a date, first day out together. 

'Make sure this is shown. At all times. Alright?' He advised me seriously. I look up at him and he looks kind of scared. Why is he scared?

'I promise Lucy. Anything for you.' I reply and he just turns away to open the door for me.

'And don't call me Lucy.' he states before letting me in.

'Oh is someone going to be embarrassed? Aww. I won't say it... that much. And thank you for opening the door for me, Lucy!' I giggle then suddenly realise where I just walked into. This place is kind of scary when you're weak and short. I stop in my tracks until I feel an arm fold around my waist. He knew I was scared, but I'm not anymore. I have him to protect me now.  I then wrap my arm around his arm and he guides me inside properly.

'Yo Hatcher! What you doing here?' I heard I voice say and then Duncan spots him.

'Why else would I be here? The all-mighty Lucifer is back!' Duncan exclaims pulling him into a bro-hug.

'You got yourself a bird tonight?' the man asks looking me up and down quickly before giving his attention back to Duncan. Did he just call me a bird?! I was about to say something about it but Duncan started to talk.

'She's not a bird, Parker. She is very important to me and if I see anyone even look at her, they're dead. Capeesh?' he aggressively says to Parker. Parker just nods.

'Good. Parker meet Angelica, Angel this is Parker Hammons. A very good friend of mine. I trust him with my life, so you should too.' Duncan introduces us. 

'Very nice to meet you, Parker.' I smile. 

'Good to meet you too. I'm sorry for calling you a bird. It's a habit. Duncan, sign yourself up over there, you'll get the action you're looking for soon enough. Take Angelica to the VIP seating area too. She'll be safer up there.' He instructed pointing over to a table. Why am I always treated like a child? I'm not absolutely pathetic, maybe just a little bit but come on. 

I and Duncan go over to the table and he signs up. His fighting name is "King of Demons". If my dream is correct about him having horns, then maybe he actually is a devil. He then escorts me upstairs to the VIP seating area, it's a lot different to downstairs. It's the opposite of the scruffy and unclean environment I just saw. I sit myself down and I look over the side and I can see the arena that Duncan is about to fight in. I turn around and I am absolutely gobsmacked. I couldn't have turned around at a better time. He was taking his top and I am now struck with the sight of his abs. Now that his top is fully off, he can see my face and my drool. So I scurrily turn around and wipe my mouth.

'Did you enjoy the show?' Duncan asked in a joky manner so I turn back round to protest, but he throws the top onto my head so now I can not see a thing. All I can smell his him, and I love it. I take it off my head and hug it. He is now halfway out of the door.

'Duncan!' I call and then see his head pokes through the doorway with his thick ebony hair.

'Please be careful. I want you back in one piece okay?' I say as I got up and walked towards him, who has now opened the door.

'Anything for you Angel.' he replies pulling me into a quick yet tight hug. This is the best hug ever as I can feel his bare skin and muscles properly. He lets go and now he is gone. So I sit back down, hug his shirt and wait to see him climb into the arena. And there he is.

It doesn't take me long to realise everyone is terrified of him, hardly anyone wants to fight him. But the brave people that try, all fail. Even if they are bigger than him. I guess it isn't all strength, it's technique too. After every win, he looks at me for approval so every time I stand up and clap and cheer with all my might with a huge grin on my face. I was especially loud when Mr. Stenzel was beaten. 

'What's a pretty girl like you doing in a dump like this?' I hear a voice ask behind me so I jump in fright and turn around to see who it is. I have never seen him before, he is quite tall and muscular but very scruffy and dirty.

'I... umm...' I stutter before I realise his eyes go wide. 

'Is... is that a devil on your necklace?' He stutters back. Does he know that it belongs to Duncan? I straighten my back and look at him dead in the eyes.

'Yes, it is. I am here with Duncan, "The King of Demons".' I confidently explain.

'Please don't tell him I was here! I didn't know! I'm sorry, okay?' He exclaims while backing out of the door into a very unhappy Duncan.

'"The King of Demons"! I... ah... didn't know she was yours! It was a mistake! I swear!' He terrifyingly explains. Duncan towers over him and looks at me. So I mouth "Let him go". But Duncan punches him in the face.

'Now, you can go.' Duncan commands.