•Stained•

Angelica's POV:

What?! They're cousins?! I can't believe she kept this from me. This is such a big thing.

'Why didn't you tell me?' I asked in an annoyed tone.

'Because I wish to get it out of my head. Soon I see him or talk about him, I feel guilty. I'm sorry Angelica. It's just painful.' She answered, with a lot of sadness in her eyes. She has Ed behind her, rubbing her shoulders to comfort her.

'It's fine Jess. I just don't like being lied to that's all. Now, why did you lie to me about where you were?' I questioned, less annoyed but now more upset. She looked up at me with regret all over her face. I can tell she wants to tell me but it's too difficult for her.

'I just want you to be safe, both of you. You're both so important to me, I don't know what I'd do if something happened. Just no more lies, please? If you don't want to tell me where you are going, that's fine. Just say you don't want to say but I expect lots of messages so I know you're safe. Deal?' I asked sincerely yet confidently.

'We promise Angelica. We would tell you, but it's better if you don't know. Not yet anyway.' Ed answered, pulling us all into a hug. I tried to wrap my arms around both of them but my arms are too short so I just kept trying. I really do love them both so much, but what have they got to hide? I tried to forget what just happened and enjoyed the moment. We stayed like that for a good two minutes.

'Can you message Duncan, please? He's a bit of a mess at the moment.' Jess finally said, pulling away. She really does care about him, and vice versa. I bet they use to be really close, like best friends. They have similar personality and appearance qualities to be fair, apart from eye and hair colours being the complete opposite.

'I will, just let me go to the toilet. I'll be back in a second.' I replied. I left Jess and Ed, went into the women's toilets and sat on the toilet seat with the cubicle door locked.

Me: Lucy? I'm sorry about what I said. Loki didn't tell me everything, I think he did it on purpose. I should have stayed and let you explain. Can we talk about it, please?

I feel so guilty right now, I want to apologise in person to prove how sorry I really am. And I miss him. I hate to admit it but I really do. I really want to see him right now, and be hugged by him. He really knows how to make me feel safe and special.

There was no instant reply this time. He's probably out somewhere getting his mind off it all. I left the toilets and went back to where Jess and Ed was. Except this time, there's no one there. Just an empty hallway. Where are they?

Me: Where are you?

No instant reply again. Fabulous. What the heck?! They lie to me and then leave me?! This is all getting to much. I might as well just go home, I've got a free period next anyway. I head towards the school exit, open the doors and walk out. I'm looking down at the floor, thinking about how I'm actually feeling and what I should do about it. Then BAM! Not again, I literally just bumped into Callum and now I've done it again.

'Sorry.' I said while picking myself up and walking away. I couldn't bare myself to look at who I just walked into, I just want to go home, but then my arm was pulled and I was met with a muscular, broad chest. I look up to see Duncan. My eyes expanded in shock.

'Duncan... I'm... ahh... I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you. I...' I stuttered. This is ridiculous, he doesn't care. I put my face in my hands and start to walk away.

'Angel! Let me take you home.' He insisted. I just stood still, thinking about my decision. If I go with him now, I get to apologise about it all properly, that's probably what he wants. I twist around and look up into his gorgeous, emotionless eyes.

'Okay.' I answer walking back to his Jeep. He opened the door for me as usual, so I got in and opened the door for him too. He got in and looked at me with a playful smirk, which rapidly faded.

'I'm really sorry Duncan. Loki made me assume it was your girlfriend and that you actually... did it. But Jess spoke to me and explained. You need to remember that it's not your fault. I'm always here to talk if you want.' I apologise and look up to a jolly Duncan. Why is he so happy?! I've been a jerk and he's acting like this?!

'What? Did I do something funny?' I asked rolling my eyes into a smile and a nose scrunch. My eyes flicker to his lips; I'd love to kiss him right now, but he probably doesn't feel the same way about me. I sigh and look back up to his eyes, which are locked on with my lips. Is he actually thinking the same thing? Or am I hallucinating?

'Love, it's fine. Loki always loved to ruin my life anyway. I'm use to it.' He answered leaning back in his chair and turning on his Jeep. Why was this resolved so easily? I still feel so bad.

'I'm really sorry, I regret it all. I should have stayed and let you explain.' I say again, but this time I notice something I didn't before. There's a stain on his neck, a blood stain.

'What's this?' I asked confidently moving his tops neck line away to see it properly. Dahm, he is so buffed. Angelica, stop! This isn't important right now. He turns the driving mirror to see and his face drops (more than usual). He grabs the part of his top that I'm holding and rubs it off.

'I went to a fight club. Just did a few rounds that's all. Even fought Stenzel.' He replied with a quick evil chuckle.

'Oh, really? Are you okay? And did he beat the crap out of him?' I asked, shocked. He fights when he's angry or upset? If it was anyone else, I'd tell them not to, but I know he can protect himself.

'Of course I'm fine. And yes I did. Mainly for you. But also because I hated him anyway.' He replied turning to face me, looking at my lips again. I couldn't resist looking at his too. My eyes kept going back and forth, from his eyes to his lips. Are we actually going to do this? His hand finds its way to my cheek and he slowly pulls me in. This is it, my first ever kiss...