•Amor•

(Picture above is Callum)
Angelica's POV:

I can't believe it. It's despicable. He was trying to convince me that Loki's the devil, but all along, it was him. I carried on throughout the day, with no Jess, no Ed and obviously no Duncan. At breaks I walked through the halls, like the loner I am but then BANG! I collapse to the floor and all my loose items explode everywhere.

'Oh my... I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going and...' I started to explain and then I looked up and saw who it was. Callum Amor, our very own schools heartthrob. I've never really ever had a crush on him like every other girl does, but I've got to admit, he is quite good looking. Not as good as Duncan though. I need to get him out of my head!

'It's okay Angelica. It's my fault too. Here let me help you.' He said while we both picked everything up. He knows my name?! He stood up, put his hand out to help me up and I took it. I shyly looked up at him and he was just staring at me. Is there something on my face? There probably is isn't there.

'What? Is there something on my face?' I asked while wiping my face. He took my hand from my face and carried on looking at me.

'No, you're just... really beautiful.' He complimented, now looking down at his shoes, blushing. Him... Callum Amor... thinks I'm beautiful?!

'Really? Wow. Thank you Callum. You aren't so bad yourself.' I chuckled, trying to break the awkwardness he's probably feeling. I'm really stunned right now. There's so many truly attractive girls in this school, but he still finds me beautiful, even compared to them.

'Here's your stuff. I hope I get to see you around sometime.' He said handing me my stuff and walking away. He wants to see... me? And then he just walked off. I turn around to see his soft blonde hair.

'I hope I get to see you around sometime too.' I shyly replied. This can't be happening. Two people, that I never even thought knew my name, have treated me so nicely. Yes Callum made me shy, but he didn't make me stutter or feel the things I felt with Duncan. Even his name make my hairs go on edge, but I need to forget about him. He's dangerous, he killed someone that he loved for goodness sake?! I suddenly felt my arm be tugged then, and before I could react, all I could see was complete darkness. I went to scream but the lights turned on and it revealed Jess. She pulled me into the cleaning room.

'What the hell are you doing?! Why couldn't we just talk out there?! Why is there a bruise on your face? Are you okay?' I asked without breathing, she looks emotionless. Just like Duncan always did.

'Duncan isn't a murderer. I know all about his past and he knows all about mine.' She stated. How do they know each other so well, but don't even talk?

'Then why did he admit to it Jess?' I questioned, sitting down on a bucket.

'He blames himself for her death, he didn't kill her. His dad killed her. His past his very similar to yours, so you need to try and accept him at least.' She said seriously. She's not playing around.

'Apart from my dad didn't kill someone I was in a relationship with.' I declared. She just looked at me, puzzled to why I'd say that.

'His dad didn't kill someone he was in a relationship with? Carla... was his mother.' She said. What?! Loki didn't tell me that?! He made me assume that he was in a relationship with her?!

'Loki just told me that he was in love once, so obviously I presumed relationship. And you're certain it was his dad that killed her?' I asked, embarrassed at how I reacted to Duncan.

'Yes, I was there. I watched with him. We were five. We couldn't stop it, so I blame myself everyday too. I don't want to talk about this though.' She said, still emotionless. She went to open the door, but I pulled her into a hug before she could get there. I know she doesn't want to talk about it, but a hug can sometimes help get her emotions out that she's been pushing it down. She placed her arms around me and squeezed before pulling away.

'You knew him when you were five?! I'd love to see cute little pictures of both of you as babies. Bet you were both adorable as hell.' I exclaimed trying to lighten up the mood. We opened the cleaning room door and there stood a confused Ed.

'The heck were you two doing in there?!' He laughed, therefore, we both winked at him and walked away giggling.

'How do you guys know Duncan? Were your family friends or something?' I asked, bringing back the subject. They both looked at me then each other, obviously deciding if they should tell me. I know that they have their secrets, but I won't expose them yet.

'Don't worry.' Jess replied. What?! Is that all she's got to say. Nope, I'm not allowing that.

'Alright, if you both want to keep secrets from me then go ahead. But don't lie to me. Like telling me that you're sick at Ed's. I went to Ed's to surprise you and neither of you were there. It's funny that I'm not allowed to keep secrets from you, but you both happily would. I'll see you later, I can't handle this.' I shouted. This is the angriest I've ever got to Jess and Ed. But it's too much, being lied to probably everyday I've known them.

'He's my cousin...'