•Bunking•

(Picture above is Ed)
Angelica's POV:

Wow. She really does worry about a lot of stuff, but that just shows how much she cares for everyone. I broke out of the hug, went to my room and got out my phone.

'I'm just getting my bag! I'll be out in a sec!' I said.

Me: Hey Ed, are you free tonight?

Ed: Yeah, why?

Me: Well, Eve came round causing an argument with Jess and it's really made her worry. I was thinking you two could have a surprise date night? I think she needs it.

Ed: Oh my, not again. Thank you so much Angelica. I was planning on doing that soon but today seems like the perfect day. I'll see you in a bit.

She deserves this so much. I grab my bag and ran out to greet Jess at the front door.

'I'm ready, sorry. I was checking I have everything.' I said smiling.

'Don't worry, come on. Let's wait outside for Ed.' She said with little emotion. I can't wait for tonight, she gets to dress up, go have a perfect day and feel so loved. We meet Ed and he drives us to school. Ed hugs Jess and whispers something in her ear making her face light up and kiss him. I usually shout something like "ewww", but not today. Today's going to be all about her.

'I'll see you guys later, okay? Have a good day!' I say grinning. I walked off to my first lesson of the day; Biology. I'm here before anyone else, again. I knocked on the door and was greeted by Mr. Stenzel.

'Hey Angelica, you're a tad early, aren't ya?' He said looking me up and down.

'Umm, yeah. I'm here to choose a seat before the others? Is it okay I do that?' I said uncomfortably. He's acting strange.

'Of course, come in.' He made a gap for me to walk in and touched my lower back, slowly getting lower and lower. I walked faster, to get away from his touch and I went straight to the back by the window again. I think heard the sound of the door lock. Why did he do that?!

He was leaning on his desk, watching my every move like a hawk. He started to come closer to me whilst licking his lips. What's he going to do to me? Just before anything else could happen, I noticed Duncan looking in and kicked the door down. Wow, how is he that strong?! He instantly could tell what the situation.

'Oh, hello Duncan' Mr. Stenzel said with an upset smile but Duncan just blanked him and went straight up to Mr. Stenzel. He then punched him in the face, causing his nose to explode with blood and for him to collapse to the floor.

'Duncan!' I said gasping, putting my hand over my mouth.

'Don't you ever touch or even look at her again!' He said while towering over him. He put his hand out, telling me to come with him. So I grabbed my bag and then his hand. We left the class as students started to walk in and then someone screamed.

'Are you alrighy?' He said squeezing my hand, which caused my whole body to shiver. He knows what his touch does to me and he likes it, I can tell by the grin on his face.

'Umm... yeah. I'm... I'm fine, don't worry. He was just acting strange that's all. Looking me up and down, locking the door, touching my lower back and staring and licking his lips while getting closer to me.' I whispered squeezing his hand even tighter from the fright of what just happened.

'Where are we going?' I asked nervously.

'We are going to get something to eat, you cannot stay in the class with him any longer.' He said and then he stopped to look into my eyes.

'I'm fine though, he didn't actually hurt me.' I said confusingly.

'But he was so close to, if I was a minute later he could of done anything. No one, and I mean no one, is allowed to treat you like that. You are not an object. You're Angelica Dove.' He emotionally said before opening the school door for me and leading me to his Jeep. Why is he being so kind? He's the bad boy, they're supposed to be dumb and not care. But he's the complete opposite. He opened the passenger door for me and I slid in. While he jogged round to the drivers side, I leaned over and opened the door for him. He looked at me puzzled, like I was a Rubix cube and he's trying to figure me out.

'Why did you open the door? The mans supposed to open the door for the lady.' he questioned while I buckled in my seatbelt.

'Women should treat men like that too. It's not fair for just men to treat women like queens but get nothing back. And I'm no lady, I snore! Lady's don't snore... and they are gorgeous, all the time.' I said giggling waiting for him to reply. He just faced forward with a little smirk across his face.

'There aren't many women out there like you Angelica. And just so you know, you're gorgeous, more gorgeous than any "lady" out there.' Did he just compliment me? He thinks I'm gorgeous? I can't believe it. I just stared at him, while he drove out of school property. I started to observe his features. His long black eyelashes, a scar on his neck and his plump, peachy lips. Okay Angelica control yourself.

'How did you get that scar on your neck? Looks pretty old.' I asked as he emotionlessly looked out at the road.

'Just a little accident when I was 5.' He's so mysterious, he's literally the definition of a cliffhanger.

'I'm sorry, I shouldn't of asked.' I apologised as I turned to look out of the window.

'It's fine, don't worry about it. I hope you like Le Cuisine.' He asked.

'I've never been there, it's way too expensive anyway. Can't we just got to McDonald's please? I'll do whatever you want?!' I pleaded while bouncing on the seat.

'Whatever you want Angel. But you'll have to do whatever I want after?' He grinned while parking up into McDonald's car park.

'Hmm... you've got yourself a deal.' And so I shook his hand and practically leaped out of the Jeep like a gazelle.