Favor

Keith and Pidge are captured. With an auction for Pidge, Katie asks for a favor. Please comment and leave me a request or idea! With us being home...I have some time!  I hope you are safe and loved!!!

Both Keith and Pidge are locked in a jail cell awaiting word on their fate. This is a position neither of them feel comfortable with nor have a ton of patience with. Pidge sighs, "What do you thing they are going to do with us? Really?"

Keith sighs, "I don't know. I'm so sorry. If I had any idea this planet would be so much trouble I never would have asked for you to come along. Fuck. We aren't in war. I don't understand why they are being such assholes."

Keith hits the wall with his head and groans. "Look, I think your mayday signal went through. Right? We just have to bide our time."

Pidge slowly nods, "Yeah, we can do that. Hell, we've been in tougher situations, right. At least no one tried to kill us."

Keith nods, but deep down he has a bad feeling about this. They roughed him up pretty good. It had to have been days of beatings. But Pidge, nothing. Not a scratch. And he SAW the way some of them were looking at her. He couldn't put it in words, but it made him angry and moreover, afraid. He wasn't above praying and right now, he was praying to anyone who would listen.

Pidge didn't see herself like the world did. In her eyes, she's still a kid, a nerdy kid at that. But Keith saw her for what she was. She was freaking gorgeous. The two years after the war has changed her, matured her, made him wish he spoke up sooner. She had curves, brains and was witty. Her eyes flashed with intelligence and were a litmus test of her emotions. She was tiny so she looked delicate. Which could be deceiving because she was in shape. And Keith was terrified of this planet that looked like their female population was non existent.

Finally, Pidge fell asleep in his arms. Or more accurately, now she was in his arms. She was tiny and the cell was cold, concrete everything. It was like the literally floor was sapping her strength. So once she fell asleep his picked her up and was trying to cradle her in his arms, trying to share his own heat. He honestly didn't care how hurt his ribs were or the fact that he wasn't wearing much clothing. He still was warmer than she was.

That's when he heard the voice...talking about if he had more dinna, because he would be bidding on her. HER?!?! FUCK. His arms tightened. They had to find them. Please...c'mon Shiro. Anyone, really.

The next morning, the guards gave her food and nothing for him. Of course Pidge shared but this was another red flag. He didn't want to say anything. He just kept praying that someone found them. But Pidge wasn't dumb. It was quiet and Keith kept her close.

But one day it all went to hell. They grabbed her. Dragged her from the cell. Keith fought with everything but it wasn't enough. He lashed out with all his anger rising to the surface. He thought he might actually be sick when the cell slammed shut, leaving him alone. He didn't know how long he was there but then again they locked him in shackles and never answered his questions. He tried with all his might to call red or black. Even called out to green. Cosmo. But nothing. He hadn't cried in years but sitting alone, it needed an outlet.

Finally, he woke to swearing. Pidge!! He made to move but he didn't have much room. Finally things got quiet.

"Keith?"

"Pidge! Are you okay, come here, what happened??"

He could hear her crying, "Pidge, Katie, c'mon. I cant move, please come here..I'm so sorry. Please...did they hurt you?"

He could hear shuffling, then the blindfold was removed. He looked into Pidge's eyes, and he felt gutted. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." 

But Pidge just shook her head. She moved and Keith wasn't sure what she was doing. Fuck, what was she wearing. His eyes had quickly adjusted to the dark room. Her hair was done, curled and half up, it looked like she was just roused from a bed. She had make up on, but not too much. She looked so sexy...in some underwear that covered her up but also, fuck. She looked so damn hot. He finally realized, she was trying to pick the lock of his cuffs. Finally free, all Keith could do was wrap her in his arms. "Katie''

She sniffled, "It's okay. Nothing has happened...yet."

Keith held her close, body freezing, "Yet?"

"Yeah, I guess virgin Paladins are a hot commodity. So, yeah, highest bidder and all that."

Keith's arms tightened reflexively. "No! NO!"

Pidge is now crying, "Yeah, Keith, I don't want some guy/some alien doing that to me. I don't want it to be my first time."

Keith holds her feeling sick. "No, we gotta escape. We could do this."

Pidge calms in his arms, "No we can't. I've been out, I sneaked another message...it's a waiting game. I know the team will eventually find us, but, if I'm taken, I...well, I won't be here anymore. I, think the plan is for the winner to take me to, shit I dunno."

Keith shudders. "We gotta get"

But Pidge interrupts, "No no way, there's no way we leave and live."

Keith says, "ok, so we don't live. I'm"

Katie pushes her hand against his mouth, "Don't, don't say that!"

They hold each other, quietly reflecting when Pidge, softly asks, "Can...will you be, my first?"

Keith freezes, "Huh?"

"I, I realize I won't have a choice. But I'd rather lose my virginity to you, someone I love, I mean I care about, than a stranger. You don't have to, I just"

Keith's body tenses, then suddenly he kisses her, on the mouth, deeply and passionately. "Katie, you have no idea, how much I love you and respect you and FUCK!! They are going to have to kill me before I let them take you. You know that right?"

Katie shakes her head, a silent no. But then Keith kisses her like he has seen in the quantum abyss. Like he has dreamed. Like he has fought himself for a few years. The kissing escalates, moving to groping, to more deep kissing, to way more. Finally Keith has moved down Katie's body like an expert. Until she was biting her lip trying to quiet the sounds. But Keith isn't shy and he moves around her body, learning every curve, every spot that makes her melt. Afterward, Keith kisses her nose, "You know, I'm not letting them take you. You're mine. Now. Forever."

Katie smiles, "I think, I've always been yours but, it has to happen the way it's meant to be. I can't let you get hurt just to save me."

Keith shakes his heads, no. "No. I can't, you can't ask that of me. You can't expect me to back down. I can't."

While still entangled, an explosion rocks the ship. Keith steadies her, then releases her to get dressed. When the door opens, Keith is there ready to defend.

Except, it's Hunk and Lance, who look overjoyed at them both being in the same cell. "Guys!!! Let's go!"

When they get into the hallway, Lance exclaims, "Pidge! Holy fuck!!! You are so hot!! Muy caliente!!"

Pidge laughs, feeling herself turn red. "Lance!"

Hunk turns to look and instantly turns red. "Whoa. Um, can you run, you have no shoes?"

Keith abruptly moves, blocking Pidge, "Jump on, I got you."

Lance intersect, "Yo, Keith, maybe I should carry her, you know, not injured, and frankly you look like shit!" He moves to grab Pidge when Keith growls, "I got her. Clear the way sharpshooter!"

Lance arches a brow, "OOOkkaay bro."

They leave the enemy planet and return home. There isn't much time to talk because Keith has to get medical attention and then both their families were there.

A day later, Keith walks up to Pidge, "Hey."

Blushing he gets a hey. He thinks, again, she's gorgeous. And if she thinks this is just going away, well she doesn't know him as well as she thinks! He plops down next to her, "So, what are we doing for our second date?"