Teach me to fight...

"Teach me to fight."

Lance stares at Keith. Huh? What is he talking about? "Keith, what are you talking about, fight? You are like THE best fighter. Did something happen?"

Keith sighs, "Not fight hand to hand. But fight like, for love." By the time Keith's voice ends, his face is red but he's intently staring at Lance, who remains confused.

At this point, Hunk takes pity on his two friends. "Keith, take a breath. I don't think Lance is sure what you are talking about, because I know I'm not."

Keith sighs, pulling on his hair, "I know I'm not romantic. Hell, half the time I feel Iike you are in some other world. So, let's just say I don't get it, but I want to do it for Katie. She deserves a real boyfriend and not, well, me."

"Awwwwww, Keith!"

"No Hunk, I'm not doing this because I need to hear how great I am. I want Katie to realize, no feel, how amazing she is and how much I appreciate her. Because I'm amazed, she is, well, mine."

Lance grinned, "I got you; you definitely came to the right place. And, I agree. Pidge IS amazing. But we are going to tweak my usual things so it's a better fit for you and her. Is that cool?"

Keith takes a deep breath in, letting it out slowly. "Yeah, it's cool. And thanks."

"But real quick, it's not fight for love, haha, it's more like woo the love of my life. Dude, words matter."