𝟓.𝟏𝟗

───── 「IRON WILL」 ─────

     After Sam told me about the Flame, we didn't have much more time for her to tell me anything else about the Dark Year, only able to run my fingers over the tattoos on her arms before the woman that was like her shadow, whose name I finally le...

     After Sam told me about the Flame, we didn't have much more time for her to tell me anything else about the Dark Year, only able to run my fingers over the tattoos on her arms before the woman that was like her shadow, whose name I finally learned was Thea, came looking for her, saying a meeting was about to start, only missing her presence. Sam nodded, jumping from the table, and squeezing my shoulders.

- "Lighten up, Blake. This will all be over soon, you'll see."

- "I just need you to stay alive." -I walked with her to the door as she put on her jacket.

- "And I need you to stay out of this before you get hurt." -she closed her room's door as I got out, feeling Thea's eyes on me as if she were trying to determine what to do about me- "I don't need your Space buddies coming at me because your judgment lacks common sense. Especially not Echo; I promised her I'd keep you safe so please, let me do my part. Think with your head until we get the valley, alright?"

- "My heart has always ruled over everything I do when it comes to you, Sam."

- "Well," -she turned to face me with a smile on her lips- "if you're asking from me not to be reckless, which we've both agreed multiple times is like the foundation of my personality, then I ask of you to be rational; I need you to detach your decision making from your feelings."

- "Heda, we should get going."

- "Yes, yes." -Sam nodded at Thea- "The last thing I need is an uproar because I'm late." -she glanced at me- "Why don't you go to the training room? I'm sure Lila will be thrilled to see you. She's been asking more about you the longer you were here and I didn't let her see you. Kind of annoying really; I'm supposed to be her favorite Sky Person."

- "Alright." -I couldn't help but laugh- "I'll see you later."

- "I'm not exactly sure when 'later' will be, but sure." -she rose her eyebrows at me- "You should also go check on your sister's state."

- "Sha, Heda."

I made a small reverence, not caring for the annoyed look in Thea's eyes, only seeing the smile on Sam's face before she rolled her eyes playfully at me, pushing me to move away before she left in the opposite direction. I have to find Roan. I knew I had said I'd go see Lila but I what I really hoped was that Roan would be there with her. I marched to the training room with a mission and a much lighter heart in some ways but heavier in others. I knew we could take the Flame out but we needed the passphrase. I hoped Roan would be able to help with that. It couldn't be that hard, right?

I got to the training room, hearing the sparring already going on as I opened the door: Gaia was there with the kids, most of them placed along the walls except for two: Lila and another kid.

𝘚𝘤𝘢́𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘩 · 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 ⁵On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara