I Will

Nine

"So, Mr. Archen, you'd been in the industry for 10 years, you started when you're a teen, but I've yet to hear any news about your special someone, is there a reason, or you just really good at hiding that person?".

My heart waited nervously for his answer. Don't ask why I was torturing myself, watching this interview that he's in, no, not just this one, almost all that he's in, and that were a lot, being voted as the most popular actor for three consecutive years. No matter where I'd turned, he's everywhere, billboard, tv, Entertainment news, magazine, even if I was not looking, someone else around me would, even my co-worker was his fan.

"Oh, it's the other way around P', that person is the one who's really good at hiding".

My heart dropped a little. I must stop feeling like his every word was directed at me. I'd been there before, reporters loved crumbs, he's just answering it to spice things up.

It's obvious, the confusion that played on the MC's face, "A secret love, you meant?". Joong smiled and tapped the MC's hand, "Where could I hide such person P', I meant to say, haven't found that person, yet..".

He looked at the camera, to others, his face show nothing but playfulness, but that eyes speak volume to me, "..but I will".

Joong

"So, Mr. Archen, you'd been in the industry for 10 years, you started when you're a teen, but I've yet to hear any news about your special someone, is there a reason, or you just really good at hiding that person?".

This question was asked a lot. I was tired trying to deflect anymore. At first, I chose to keep silent and fake a smile. But people started to gossip that I had a secret lover. P'Mhee, my manager had to do huge image control, that finally he asked me to answer whatever, as long as people were satisfied.

I couldn't lie, it's not in my nature to do it. People kept telling me you needed to wear a mask in this industry to survive. I refused to change. It might take me longer to be up here, but after so many years, people started associating that honesty as my charm. Rather than lie, I chose to tell the truth without revealing anything deeper. "Oh, it's the other way around P', that person is the one who's really good at hiding".

"A secret love, you meant?". Love? I would be lucky if only I still had him to go back home to, to tell about my day, to pick up my call, to even hear his mumblings while asleep. I almost felt that what I had 10 years ago, was some long dream that kept replaying in my head.

I smiled and tapped the MC's hand, "Where could I hide such person P', I meant to say, haven't found that person, yet..", I purposely looked at the camera, if he was watching this somewhere, anywhere, I hoped that he still could see, just as the way he could read me so well back then "..but I will".