Chapter 37

After cleaning up a few things in this cold room, the crazed woman went back upstairs locking the door behind her and she never came back. I was left in the room, tied tightly to a cold chair with rope, panicking out my mind as a almost lifeless body stared into my soul in the corner of the room. To seal everything off, the same, muffled ABBA song continued to play the entire night, slowly driving me into insanity. For a few hours, I tried to wiggle myself out of the ropes bounding me to the chair since I was sick and tired of the song, messing up my hair and sweating like a dog, but to no avail. I was stuck to the chair like glue.

"...ngh.." The man on the floor spoke, and I looked up at him frantically. To think he has tolerated this for how many days is surprising. She said he was a football player, but now he's a piece of Delhi meat thrown across the floor. She must of done a lot of damage for him to lose all his muscle mass and become a completely different person. I have to get that man out of here.

"I'll get you out of here, sir." I said and obviously no movement came from the skinny man. Getting myself out of here was my top priority but absolutely no one deserves to be in here - in this woman's slaughterhouse. Who knows how many victims she has hidden in other places? As long as I'm in the position that I'm in and as long as she doesn't come back downstairs, our escape could be possible-

"Get you out of where, Sooyoung?" That same wrenched voice appeared again as the door opened then closed. She looked at me with a small smile on her face while I sat there, trembling and scared to say anything. My face turned pale when she walked closer to me, her psychotic smile still evident on her face. "Hmm, that's what I thought. Once you're here, there's no where to go! You're stuck with me forever! Isn't that right, Lucas?!" Her smile grew wider and wider and then she walked over to the radio to turn down the volume.

"Whoa, Dancing Queen is such a good song, don't you agree?" She commented as if she didn't leave that song on repeat which made me rethink all my life choices. The constant repeat of the chorus made me lose it - the only thing that was on my mind was the words and the melody of the song. As an instant reflex, I shook my head no as I looking down with my long hair covering my face, my fingers tapping against the wooden board that my arms were tied to.

I could feel that the woman with (H/C) hair was shocked to see my reaction, and then she huffed. "That's odd, weren't you like a baby when they started playing this on radios?" She laughed, and the song changed. Now, the broken down radio was playing Flyday Chinatown by Yasuha and I exhale loudly. The woman then came back around, and stood in front of me, sighing.

"It's only 12, why are you trembling like that? Don't tell me I've already got under your skin." She spoke, and I raised twitching head to face her. Was she serious? Has it only been two hours? After what felt like a whole year, in reality it's only been two hours. I'm going to loose it in here. "Well, guess I have to pick up the pace. By the way, you never asked me why I have you in here. I mean, I already told you Lucas' story, it's only right Lucas learns yours as well." She grinned, and continued to speak while she walked over to a red tool drawer.

"I'm pretty sure you know a good looking man that goes by the name Mark Fischbach. Mark and I met back then in my restaurant, and I would be lying if I said I didn't gain feelings for him when I first laid my eyes on him. I know I said I love Lucas, but nothing comes close to the love I feel for Mark. He's smart, he's kind, he has a pretty face, he's undoubtedly the whole package and he just had that something that made him ten times better than Lucas. And this is a secret between me and you," She started to whisper while playing with a pointy knife in her hands. I started to get scared and she moved away from the drawer and closer to me.

"We're having an affair. Whenever he's horny, I'm at his service." The woman grinned, and my eyes opened wide in shock. Mark was having sex with her, while saying he was having genuine feelings for me. I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth.

"But then, a little someone started to get in the way. They were Mark's subordinate, a right-hand man if you will, and they slowly started to get in between Mark and I." The (E/C) eyed woman came even closer to me with a sly grin on her face, looking and pointing the tip of the knife at my chest as I started to sweat buckets. The tip of the knife touched my black tee and it was sharp enough to make a small hole.

"It was obvious that Mark and I were destined for each other. I started studying Korean for him, and I even started to go hanbok shopping for the both of us because one day, we'll walk down the streets in our hanboks, eating rice cakes like the lovely couple that we are. And frankly," Suddenly, a sharp pain could be felt in the middle of my chest, and that pain continued to increase and increase as she pushed the knife into my chest, slowly without stopping. My breathing hitched and I was suddenly aware of my racing heartbeat. I was sweating harder than before, and tears fell as I was left speechless by her sudden actions.

"We don't need some slut coming in between our relationship, okay? Your job here is done! You're not needed anymore! You're worthless now, Sooyoung!" She started to yell angrily, unexpectedly removing the knife from my chest to hold it above her head, aiming for the same spot again. Her eyes glowed red, her breathing became audible and you can tell she was filled with so much rage. The damage has already started, I was done for. "You're a useless whore-"

"W-wait..." I spoke faintly, stopping her in her tracks while my eyes became glossy. Once she started yelling, I realized the situation. This was no ordinary killer, this was a killer controlled by love. A killer who kills to get closer to the one they have romantic feelings for. And I had what she needed as her breaking point. I smirked before continuing to speak, seeing how what I was about to say is going to make her explode. And I was ready for the hell that she was about to let loose.

"M-Mark....he said he l-loved me." I chuckled, remembering that night where he confessed to me. "I-I rejected...him." That night was cute, he was all flustered with his cheeks and ears glowing pink, but too bad he wasn't my type. Mark was a handsome man who is smart as hell, but his lifestyle didn't fit well with mine. I simply couldn't see us together. That's why I rejected him that night.

But what I said didn't come off easily to the woman standing in front of me. Her entire face changed - it turned dark, her jaw clenched and anyone could tell she was filled with despair. Unhappiness, pain, and especially anger ran throughout her entire body, and that was the start to the end of my life.

--

*Bonus Third Person P.O.V.*

(Y/N) huffed and puffed loudly when she removed the sharp hunting knife from the dead woman's chest. She stepped back, her slender body rocking from side to side as her chest rose and fell at an unregulated pace. The (H/C) haired woman glared at Sooyoung with hollow eyes, the feeling of despair still evident in her body, but she was satisfied. The sight of Sooyoung's soul leaving her body as she brutally plunged the sharp knife into her chest made her happy, the way Sooyoung screamed for her to stop only urged her to continue her heinous acts, she was very pleased to the point where she huffed. That huff turned into a chuckle, the same chuckle turned into a light laugh and then a full on psychotic laughter. The woman held her stomach as she howled out into the soundproof room, wiping her cheeks as tears began to fall. She swung her body to the rhythm to the song, being in a state of euphoria for the time being.

"T-that's...that's what you get, whore!" (Y/N) screamed with her entire chest between her laughter to the body that sunk into the wooden chair, Sooyoung's brown eyes still open while the hole in my chest started to spew out blood. (Y/N) noticed it, and stopped laughing instantly. "Look at you, bleeding out like the bitch that you are. You should be ashamed of yourself." She spat, going behind the chair to untie the body.

The (E/C) woman ruthlessly pushed the lifeless corpse off the chair onto the floor, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear while walking back over to the drawer where she kept all her tools. She whipped out her circular saw and black duffel bag, turning up the music and smirking as she walked back over to the body.

"It's so Flyday, Flyday Chinatown~"

(poor sooyoung. she really didn't have to go like this. and i actually kinda liked her too.)