Chapter 8

I struggled to open my eyes the next morning. I started to shift and turn, opening my eyes little by little as it was bright outside. I looked at my surroundings once I finally sat up right, running my hands through my hair so I can see better. Blinking a few times, I felt something move beside me, and checked. (Y/N), naked, hair tossed everywhere with a reddish face.

The only thing that covered us both was a light-weight blue blanket. Did...Did we actually have sex? I thought to myself. I couldn't remember anything that happened last night, and it's hard to believe that a quiet, introverted girl like her would let me. What if her boyfriend finds out? Does she even have a boy-

The figure beside me started to move, her back facing me. Well, I guess I shouldn't think too much about it if she's not worried... I got up, grabbing another blue blanket to cover myself up while I folded a thicker, brown blanket over the sleeping girl. She looked like a baby, lips slightly parted and with no other worries than the cold. Cute... In the mean time, I set aside some water to boil for tea, going upstairs to grab my laptop so I can check up on anything I missed in the office caused by my day off.

Bringing my laptop downstairs, and changing into shorts as well, I opened it on the island while attending to the boiling water. Shoot, my charger... I turned around to go back upstairs and nearly fainted when I saw the figure on the couch disappear and show up right beside me.

"Jesus-" I shirked, tumbling backwards while (Y/N) stood there, confused.

"There you are..." She mumbled in a groggily tone, scratching the top of her head. "Good morning." The (H/C) haired girl yawned, holding the blanket close to her.

"Morning. Do you usually wonder around people's house naked in the morning?" I smirked when a dumbfounded look appeared on her face as she looked at her own body. In an instant, she crouched down, making sure her body was covered from head to toe with the blanket as she hid her flustered face in her hands. I laughed, locating her clothes and picking them up, running back to the kitchen.

"Don't laugh at me. Mark, give me my clothes!" She yelled, grabbing onto my foot, making me fall backwards. The hot tempered girl crawled onto me, making sure her body was still covered, but the blanket soon fell, revealing her beautiful body. I held her clothes tight in my hand, grabbing her slim waist with the other. "I swear to God Mark. Give me my clothes." She looked at me with determination in her eyes.

"You have a nice body, you know?" She raised her eyebrow at my question while my hand trailed up her body. I came up foward into a sitting position, looking at her face to face while our forehead touched. I placed a peck on her lips, which sent (Y/N)'s cheeks on fire. "Let's go for round two and then I'll give you these." I waved her clothes in her face and she took no time to grab them, getting up and wondering off to the bathroom, getting confused with the basement door and the bathroom door. "The one to your left."

"Thank you." I chuckled, getting up from the floor, and attending to the water I left boiling. When I checked again, there was almost nothing. I huffed, refilling the kettle and heading back to my laptop. I was feeling a bit nervous, I mean, she hasn't brought up the topic yet, but maybe it's because she just woke up... No that's impossible - she's wide awake. Does (Y/N) really see me as a fuck buddy? To be fair, with work and everything, I don't think I have enough time to cater to myself, nevermind another girlfriend...

"Hmm...." I hummed while going through the millions of e-mails I've been sent in the past 24 hours, pushing that thought to the side. I rubbed my temples, sighing deeply like a old man. There was a lot more stuff placed on my already heavy plate, and I simply don't have the time to complete everything on time. "How the hell am I supposed to..."

"Supposed to what?" A fimmilar femine voice came up beside me, peeking over my shoulder before walking over to the kettle, fixing a cup of tea. She sipped the hot drink after adding one too many spoons of sugar, making me a cup as well and setting it beside me.

"Thank you." I said, focusing on the task at hand. We fell into silence after that, which we both didn't mind. She's still not bringing it up. Well, if it don't mean anything to her, it's not going to mean anything to me. I looked over to the girl and she was staring into a next dimension, slowly drinking her tea while her (E/C) eyes remained opened like a deer in headlights. I chuckled at the sight, admiring her beauty for a second before moving my attention to my computer.

--

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

"You'll regret it, but who am I to deny you of my services?" Was all that echoed through my head while I was on the washroom, dressing up to look a little decent. Events dating from last night until now kept on replaying in my head, and I couldn't help but fall in love with the man in those events. He took it nice and slow, but was agressive and playful as well, and the way we just relaxed afterwards and casually fell alsee-

I just slept with a man who more than likely has a girlfriend. Probably a kid too.

"And I oop..." I whispered to myself while tying my hair. Well, he hasn't brought it up, so it probably doesn't mean much to him. If something were to actually happen on the side, he would have told me when we were in the car. It's bad to go on assumptions, but assumptions are the only thing that's keeping me alive right now.

I shivered thinking about it. That man having a girlfriend... Not that I have anything against that, but the way he cared and lusted over me last night, he acted like he had no other care in the world. He could be acting and this could just be a way to competly destroy me in the future. I mean, a handsome, selfless, bag securing man like him has to have one. What if I'm just his new sex toy?

I sighed, leaving the washroom. I don't think it would be appropriate to blanty say "hey, am I your sex buddy now?" and have him spit his tea everywhere, so I guess it's for the best to let everything play out normally and let Jesus take the wheel. It would also benefit me if I acted like this didn't affect me in any way.

"But..." I mumbled to myself, and heard his voice when I was walking to the kitchen. It sounded like he was busy with something related to work. Or our work last night...

"How the hell am I supposed to..." Tell me you have a child- I slapped myself in the face for thinking such thing.

"Supposed to what?" I said, going over to make some tea.

(hi. zimzalabim is a bop. goodbye.)