Chapter 30

I was training until I heard something or someone running behind me; I turned around and saw the guys running at me. While wolf just went back in me, hoping they didn't see that as I just stood there and watched them run up to me. "oh hi guys, what's up" I asked, "what do you mean what's up? Why are you out here and when did you get out here" zie asked, "woah calm down z I didn't feel like sleeping inside, so I came out here and slept then got up early and trained my bey" I said. "okay well we got everything packed and are ready to leave" reyo said, "great" I smiled, "okay well let's get going the jet is all ready to go" lui said. I kept smiling while I took Luis hand and walked with my friends to Luis jet and the subsequent grand Beyblade championships.

I was clinging onto the seat like usual; I like to fly but hate the turbulence. Lui was sitting beside me chuckling "what are you laughing about" I asked, "nothing just you" he said. I blushed "stop it," I said, "okay gorgeous do you want some comfort," he asked, "oh fuck off, I hate the turbulence, but flying is fine, why couldn't we take a boat," I said, "cause I don't own one," he said, "you don't need to own one, we could just buy boat tickets," I said, "I'm not interested, so accept my help or just stay like a scaredy-cat," he said. I then got out of my seat and tackled lui to the ground. I love the guy, but I want to kill him. I was trying to destroy him until reyo, and zie came over and tried to keep me apart from lui "lady and gentlemen's, please settle down" lin announced. "let me at 'em" I said, "no Katie, calm down" zie said, "shut up z" I said, "okay now lets all just settle down and get back in our seats" reyo said. "no let me destroy him" I said. I was then sat back in my seat while instead of lui by my side, it was reyo and I calmed down a little "what was that about" he asked, "he made fun of me," I said, "what about" he asked, "that I prefer boating then flying cause I don't like the turbulence" I said. "Katie, everyone is afraid of something and haven't you been on a plane before," he asked, "yeah, back home twice, I'm fine with it; it's just the turbulence," I said. "Hey, it's okay, kate, everyone is afraid of something," he said, "I know, but I don't want anyone to see my fears," I said. reyo then pulled me close "don't worry, will be there soon," he said, "okay just don't let lui by me, I love him to death, but right now," I said, "okay, I'll stay by you," he said, "thank you reyo," I said. I then closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

I was suddenly tapped on the shoulder. "Katie... Kate... wake up," he said. I slowly opened my eyes but not to reyo but white wolf "white wolf, what's up? I'm trying to be calm," I said, "I know I just don't feel safe," he said, "why were just going to the next best Beyblade championship," I said, "I know, it's just this championship feels like it will be the end of us," he said. I then wrapped my arms around him "it's okay, just like reyo said, it's okay to be scared nuting will break us" I said. His eyes then snapped back at me "how do you know that won't happen" he barked, "cause I'm a crazy WARRIOR and will defend any of my friends or loved ones" I said. "really well, okay, I'm just worried" he said, "I know but will get through it" I said. I then hugged my partner/best friend and fell back to sleep.

A little while later, I was sleeping until someone tapped on my shoulder again. I opened my eyes and saw I was on the plane this time reyo was next to me "what is it R" I asked. "we're here" he said, "really that was fast" I said, "well you mostly slept all the way" he said. I punched his shoulder and just smiled. Man, I love messing with my friends. He just looked at me weirdly while I just got up and walked behind him off the plane. I walked down to the landing area and saw my other two friends; I tried to run off like usual "woah, stop, this is a new place, and we're not losing you" zie said. I then tapped each of my friends "tag, tag, and tag, you're all it hehe" I said. I then ran off while they chased like my usual fun self.

I was running until I thought I was far enough from my three friends. I mean, I love them, but they drive me insane sometimes; also, I like to be a rebel. I slowed my pace to a walk more than a run until I saw surrounded by tall buildings. Hmm, where am I? I looked around some more but still didn't see anything I knew of; I then took into much and felt my whole system go down.

Lui, reyo, and zie were running to try and catch me like usual "where the hell did she go" reyo asked, "I don't know I just know we need to try and find her" lui said, "okay, well, let's just keep looking we can't lose her" zie said. reyo, lui, and zie kept looking and searching, but they probably wouldn't find me. Hey, I don't even know where I am.

A couple of hours later, cause I don't know how much time I was knocked out, but I finally woke up but not outside but in a room. I woke up, and soon as I sat up, a creature came and bit my hand; I looked at it "oh hi houndoom, wheres phi" I asked. Phi then came in behind "hello my beauty" he said, "ugh, don't call me that, and I'm not your beauty" I said, "houndoom come here" he said. houndoom then came over to his master while he carried a hand in his mouth, "awe man and I just got that hand back, oh well who cares" I said. "You are an extraordinary person," he said, "thank you I'll take that as a compliment," I said, "okay now are you ready," he asked, "ready for what, for me to whoop your ass or ready for the bey tournament," I asked, "for the destruction of your bey," he said. I then held my arm over my heart "what's wrong with you? You look scared, and why do you look so different" he asked, "one, I'm not telling you the reason, and two, cause my bey helped me reshape myself" I said. "Fine, well now get up," he said, "why," I asked, "cause Pheonix is very hungry and wants to see your bey destroyed," he said. I then got up and looked at him in his dark black eyes "don't worry, I'm ready whenever you are phi, but don't push your look" I said, "okay, beauty, let's get to it then" he said. I followed him into another room and saw the bey field "okay, well, let's start" he said. I then got ready to launch while Phi did the same.

"Okay, 3..2..1. let it rip," me and phi both shouted. My bey launched from my heart while he launched from his launcher "okay white wolf, speed it up!" I called, "oh no, you don't Pheonix destroy it" he shouted. "white wolf!" I shouted. But then my bey went out of the ring "ha ring out finish, but don't worry the next will be a burst unless you want to join me it's not too late" he said, "I will never join you, I told you I AM A WARRIOR! and will survive on my own and with no help" I screamed. "Fine, then prepare to be destroyed," he said, "fine then prepare for my fist," I said, "what fist you have none," he said, "haha doesn't mean I can't still fight," I said, "just get ready to battle," he said, "fine let's go," I said, "okay get set ready 3..2..1. let it rip," I and phi shouted. our beys then launched and started to go at it, clashing and hitting each other "white wolf total eclipse!" I shouted. My bey then fought against his but only made the outer part come off "now Pheonix dread crush!" he said. Phis bey then crushed against my bey while I watched my bey shattered. I'm sorry white wolf; hmm, I guess you were right. I then fell to the ground as I heard phis wicked laugh as I fell.

A/N: im nuts, and I know it because I went all out for this chapter, so please read this cause im working hard on making the best for my readers. haha, wolfs and WARRIORS forever ;) XP