Chapter 20

I woke up in the morning cause of a certain sun even though I said I wanted five more minutes, just kidding; hehe, I love mornings, it was just because a particular person woke me up when he stated I was in a dream state.

Earlier that morning, Luis jet dropped down by his house, and he exited while holding my body bridal style but didn't know at the time. "Lin, you know what to do. I'm going to get Katie to a bed and some food," Lui said. "Right, sir," Lin said. Lui then walked down the steps from the plane and went into the building.

When he got inside, he went towards a room nearby and laid me on a bed "sleep tight special" he said; I then somehow rolled, just kidding, I always move in my sleep "no, Lui can't love or else my dreams will fall" I said in my sleep. "Huh, Katie, What is your crazy mind saying" he whispered question. Lui then tried to walk away, but I pulled him closer to snuggle. "Katie" he whispered and blushed, "mmm," I said. "Katie, please let go. I need to train, and you need to rest; I wonder what happened to you before I got to you," he said. I then moved away and snuggled into the bed and continued to sleep "good night Katie" he whispered. Lui then walked out and went to train while letting my unconscious body get some sleep.

Later that day, I screamed, and a stupid boy came running in. "Katie, are you okay," he asked; I then looked up from my scared daze and saw him "no," I said, "what do you mean no," he asked, "no, no, no!" I screamed. "Hey Katie, please calm down; shh, why are you acting like this? Where's my special little girl," he asked. "First ew and second of all do you know what that fucking family did to me," I asked, "what happened? Please tell me about it," he said, "they fucking broke me" I growled, "how please explain," he said. He then sat on the big soft bed criss-cross applesauce next to me "ll...Lui... can I ask you a question" I asked, "of course, anything for you strange," he said, for some reason that made me smile "can I lean on a shoulder," I asked shyly. He then grew a wide grin on his face. Yes, please. "of course," he said, "thanks," I said. I then laid my head on his shoulder while I could feel him tense or warm up from my warmth. "Now can I know what happened," he asked, "sure well, my ex-father was gonna have me check my blood and come in for food at certain times, which was wired, then my sister, and finally my partners," I said. "Hmm, I see; well, could you elaborate on those last two things? How did your sister make you feel, and what about your partners," he asked, "she just wanted to have fun, but I didn't care for it; I just wanted to train and my partners well, I feel like I'm not getting enough practice with turbo x white wolf and butterfree," I said. "Well, what do you care about then," he asked, "my bey, Pokémon, becoming number one, and maybe you..." I said. Lui then looked down at me and saw I was asleep "sweet dreams again" he said. He then kissed my temple and left.

While that was happening, "sir, you requested us" a man asked, "yes, captain, I need you to do me a favour, and in return, I'll pay you a lot" he said, "yes, sir, what do you require" the captain asked. "Kill Lui shirosagi and return my daughter to me and you will get your money," he said, "yes sir, well you heard him, men, let's go find him," the captain said. The captain and his men then left mister showcoson alone "don't worry, Katie, I will have you back, and this time no one can help you," he said to himself.

A few hours later and I woke up feeling tears on my face. I don't know why they're attacking my dreams, but I need some help. I then felt a warmth deep in me somewhere, so I felt and looked around till I found him, it was my bey he was glowing "oh white wolf, what will I do" I asked my bey. My eyes were then closed somehow but immediately woke up after but surrounded by whiteness and him. "What the white wolf what is happening? How are you real," I asked, "Katie, don't give up on us," he said, "I won't, but what can I do? I feel alone in this world," I said. "No, your not think of all the friends we've made; you are stronger than this your my god," he said, "white wolf, I love you, and I want us to be one, but I need help," I said, "well we have different people who can help you will be a great blader, and trainer like you already are," he said. I then was out of whatever vision I was in and opened my eyes in shock. Oh, white wolf, we will be one. I promise you that I won't give up, and I won't give in to anyone. I then got up and saw my clothes, so I grabbed them then went to the bathroom. When I came in, I looked in the mirror and saw my reflection. I had my green eyes with my white glasses and a few pimples on my face, then my long dark brown hair, but what I noticed most was my wolf ears. Oh, I hope Lui didn't see my ears; my natural ears well time to go away and put my fake ones in. I then got into the shower cause I felt like it.

Lui was in the kitchen making food for him and probably me until he stopped cause he heard a noise coming from somewhere in the house. What the. He then moved from the kitchen while making sure nothing was on or in the oven/stove so it wouldn't burn; then went to look through the different places in his home till he reached my room and heard the noise get a little louder. Katie, what are you doing. He entered the room but couldn't find me until he saw the light coming from another door.

"You are opening my eyes lord, your opening my eyes lord to a brand new possibility you are opening my eyes lord your opening my eyes lord to brand new possibilities behold I am doing a new thing in the land it's springing forth can you perceive it? You got me on edge; I am on the edge of my seat. I can feel it rushing over me; I can feel it rushing over me," I sang. I then turned off the water and dried off and put my clothes on, then dried off my hair and put it up and made it short again. "Well, time to go, ears," I said. What does she mean by that? Lui then looked a little closer and saw a set of ears on my head but not human ears wolf ears; Lui then slammed the door open "Katie showco!" He shouted. I then turned around, shocked to see him and angry "Lui, what the fuck do you think you're doing? I am getting dressed and am still in a towel; what the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled. "Me, no wait, this is not about me, it's about you; why didn't you tell me about your ears where the hell did they come from!" he yelled, "none of your fucking business that you need to know; of! Now get out," I cried, "fine! Be like that," he said. Lui then slammed the door shut and left. F you Lui, I won't tell anyone about my ears. I then put on my clothes and put my ears on, and exited the bathroom.

When I entered the room, I smelled something good, so I went towards the smell until I discovered it. "Lui, what are you making," I asked "oh, I thought it was none of your business time," he said. "Oh, cut the crap and accept my apology; okay, I'm sorry, I just don't like to talk about my ears," I said. Lui then but the dish on the table "look, Katie, I'm sorry too, but why can't we just talk? I made a good meal so let's just talk please" he said. "Fine, what did you make," I asked, "some spaghetti and bread," he said, "what kind of bread and your missing one thing," I said, "what is that and garlic bread," he said, "cheese! I love it as much as pasta and bread, and any bread is delicious, but bey is tasty," I said. "Okay, well, can you tell me about those ears," he asked. Lui then sat down next to me "well, I was born with them, or I think, well I don't know. I just saw them one day when I looked in the mirror, and I had to keep em a secret," I said. (Not really, they just came when I entered this world and when I go, I hope they'll go away, but I'm not telling Lui that). "Oh really well, why is such a touchy subject," he asked, "cause I don't want people to think I'm weird," I said, "but Katie, you are already weird with all your Pokémon, craziness, magic, lightsaber, and music," he said. "Yeah, cause no one knows about those things, so I guess I am weird kind of," I said, "um more like a lot," he said. "Okay, whatever you say can I eat now," I asked, "haha, of course, strange," he said. I then looked down at the food and started to eat while Lui did the same then; I grabbed a napkin and wiped my mouth and face. "Thanks, Lui, this is good" I smiled, then went back to eating. Lui did the same and grabbed a napkin "your welcome, strange" he said. Lui then put his plate in the sink and came back and pulled me in for a hug which I dropped my fork "what the Lui, what did we talk about last I saw you" I said. "Hm...I don't remember," he said, "oh f u I said I will never love you," I said, "okay whatever you say, I was just friendly don't go crazy on me," he said, "fine just don't be lovey Dovie on me," I said. "I won't now get some sleep so we can train tomorrow," he said, "fine, thanks, night Lui and Lui, I will become a better blader, I swear," I said. I then left while Lui was smiling "stop smiling a**hole" I said, finally leaving.

A/n: Hi people, I'm back, well, kind of. I am just updating once, then going back to reading; then I'll update my other book once I get one or two books done so far. I'm at the end of one book; then, I'll update. Well, this is it, for now, I'll be back; bye XP :)