Chapter 23

I was walking with one hand and one side with dry blood on it; I didn't care that it was cut off; all I cared for was my bey; I'm sick and tired of all these guys around me, I want a friend besides a guy, a girl but the dimensional portal doesn't give me what I want. I just then walked along the road until I came to a stop and looked up to see a train stop. Good, now I can hop on a train and go to japan. I want to jump like a bunny, but I feel weak. I was about to close my eyes, but I had to stay awake and get up. I then ran inside the train station and crawled up to the man giving tickets "hello" he said, shocked. "Hello, my name is Katie. I want a japan ticket, please," I said, "miss, I'm sorry I can't sell you a ticket," he said. "Why not," I asked, "you need healing; I don't want to injure you any further, so please come back again," he said. "Please, I just wanna go home; it's where my family lives," I said (lie). He sighed, then printed out a ticket "just promise me miss, once you get home to get some help immediately," he said. I nodded, then he handed me the ticket, and I waited for the train while people were giving off mean glares, but I didn't care. I just wanted to shout F off or F you at all of them, but I kept quiet and waited. I then sat down and waited for my train; I heard a child's scream, but if it wasn't a ghost, a child screaming for life, or a happy cry, I didn't care. I then looked at the train rail and saw a train come up "now leaving for Tokyo, Japan all aboard" a voice said. I then turned around and saw all the people in the station; this is what a true warrior looks like. I then got on and found a seat and let the train take her away.

Lui was in trouble, but I didn't care "what did you idiots bring me" he asked, "Sir, we didn't find Katie, but we did bring you, sir Lui" he said. Sir showcoson then looked at Lui his head was held down but then put his right hand under his head and lifted it "get your dirty hands off me" Lui barked. Sir showcoson then slapped Lui across the face "you stupid boy; I should've had them kill you," he said. "Yeah, then why don't you," Lui asked, "because I need you to tell me where Katie went to now!" He shouted, "I won't tell you a single thing even if you hurt me till I'm dead; I won't say a thing about my love" Lui said. "Fine, men, take him to the dungeons and Lui shirosagi; I won't kill you cause you'll be bate for her; otherwise, your dead" he smirked. Lui didn't look back or speak while he was just carried away.

I then heard the doors of the train open, and I stepped out into the train station. I was headed to the doors when I saw two police officers coming for me, so I did the obvious thing and ran like a cheetah-like fulil for the other entries on the other side of the building and ran out. I don't care if I fall; I'm a warrior! I then ran until I was out of breath and went down, but went down as a warrior

Soon after, I woke up but not on the streets but in a hospital bed, oh shit. I then sat up and looked around. I was in a white gown, and my bag was gone; I then looked around, and in the whiteness, I saw a man that blended in beside his eyes; he had white hair, black eyes, pale skin, and a white suit to match. "H," I said, "don't speak, my dear, you are already in pain, and I don't want you to be hurt anymore," he said, "w," I said. "Who am I? Well, I'm your guardian angel," he said, "a," I said, "no, your not dead, just you are in my private health care unit," he said, "w," I said. "It's Ryo," he said. Wow, is he the same guy from devilman crybaby? Nah, otherwise, he would turn into satin unless he will. He then handed me a glass of water, and I drank some "thank you, sir, where am I" I asked, "didn't you hear" he asked, "yes, I did, but where is your health care unit, are we in japan" I asked, "oh now I understand yes we are," he said. I then tried to get up "no, stay down," he said, "why should I? I'm not trusting boys and men in my life right now cause their all asses," I said. He just laughed at that "well; you need to stay down; you were hurt very badly" he said. "I don't want to rest as long as I have the force I can do anything," I said, "I don't understand what you mean, miss," he said. "Please stop calling me, miss," I said, "then give me your name. I told you mine," he said, "it's Katie," I said. "Okay, well, Katie, please stay down and rest. I'll make you some food. I just nodded, and he left the room, and I sprung back up. I then put my hand out and concentrated on the item I was looking for, and it came to me. Oh yes, I have the force, but I think I had it before; I didn't know, now let's see how far the arena is from here. I entered the address on my phone and got it; I then used the force again to grab my clothes and bag. This was very fun. I wondered if I could do anything with force. I then took off the medical equipment and put my clothes on, and looked for an exit; I knew not the door, so I looked at the window, and I guess that was my only choice. I took it and ran out the window and jumped cause it was a few story's, but hey, I'm nuts.

Ryo went to another room with a smirk on his face. It looks like I found my satin queen; hmm, Katie, you have a dark soul, but a little light doesn't worry, I'll have you. Ryo then started to make some plans for me, but I had no idea why I was focused on my bey.

After I jumped out that window, I ran to the arena with the help of my phone talking the directions until I was at the entrance of the building; look, turbo x white wolf we finally made it, and we're going to be number one, and as soon as that dream is met I will destroy all men, well most. I held my bey out in the air with my left hand and arm extended.

A/n: here's we ares peoples the next chapter is up and ready, so read and vote please, bye for nows :) XP