Chapter 6

I woke up wondering what was happing; I then looked around and saw I was in a room in a bed. What happened last night? All I remember is hugging Lui and getting back to training. I then tried to get up, but something was holding me down, so I looked down and saw a little girl with black and blue hair with her arms wrapped around me. I then gently and quietly removed her arms and snuck out of bed, and went out the door to try and find something or someone to help me get back to the battlefield I was training at yesterday. I was walking till I found an exit and went out of it, wondering where I was, so I just sat out in the shade waiting for the perfect time to train. So white wolf wants to train, let's train. I then got my launcher out and launched white wolf on the gravel, and it started to spin. Okay, white wolf, let's try to make you stronger and stay up longer.

Zie was walking down a street onto the next road that led him to the next Beyblade competition since he lost against that other blader who was very strong. Until he heard a noise from over a gated area near him "go white wolf" the voice said, "hmm, that sounds like little prey's voice" he said. Zie then ran to each giant gate, looking and looked over each one till he spotted her "aha, I found you" he said in his head. He then climbed up over the gate and just watched me from afar.

I was training when I heard a noise since no one sneaks up on me cause then they'd make me jump; I do the sneaking here, so I looked over and saw a white-haired boy "hey prey, what you up to" I asked. "How'd you know it was me and your prey? I'm the beast," he said, "oh is that so well wanna test that," I said, "you are crazy you know that right," he said, "yeah I know that so we doing it or not," I asked, "fine prey hows your bey," he asked. "Just fine, what about yours," I asked, "the same," he said; zie then got his launcher and bey out and stood a little bit away from me "ok ready, set 3, 2, 1 let it rip!" Zie and I shouted. Our beys launched and started to clash against each other "blue, take the centre" zie said, "white wolf speed it up" I said, "are you trying to get eaten or chased?" he asked, "F off can't you see I'm trying to concentrate," I said, "fair enough, then blue take it out," he said," destroy it white wolf," I said. our bey's clashed till one stopped spinning "ok, I get one point" I said, "okay, let's do it again" he said, "nah, I just wanna train" I said. "What, what kind of person only does one round when you need to get two or three points to win," he said, "me cause I don't care about winning or losing unless it's against a powerful blader," I said, "you're weird," he said. "That's my name, weird Katie," I said.

Suddenly the door that I came through opened with a little girl and man behind her, she ran to me and hugged me "Katie!" She said excitedly, "Hey, molly, how'd you sleep," I asked. "How did I sleep? How did you, cause when I woke up you weren't there, so where'd you go" molly asked, "I went to train, can you explain how I got here," I wondered, "hmm ask uncle Lui," molly said. I then looked up from molly and up at Lui, very confused "what is going on, Lui, where am I" I asked, "were at my sister's house, now why's he here" Lui asked. "Not important; where is your sister so I can meet the wonderful person that raised molly," I said, "mommy and daddy are gone right now," Molly said. "What then? Who is watching her," I asked, "well, Franki and I are," Lui said? "Okay, well, how da the hell did we get here," I asked, "molly was tired and needed to go home, but she didn't want to leave you for some reason, so I brought you with us," Lui said. "What do you mean brought me with? Did you carry me or something," I asked, "ah hahaha, you are very strange fire," Lui said. "Thanks, Lui, anything else to explain to me," I asked, "no now explain why white head is here," Lui growled, "Hey, calm down and don't call him names; he has a name, and he just heard my training and started a battle," I said, "okay well he can leave now," Lui said. "Don't tell me what to do. Katie and I are friends, right Katie" zie asked, "sure were sisi ni Sawa," I said, "what on earth does that mean," zie and Lui asked. it means we're the same; you may have a different bey than I, but we all have the same bey blading heart on the inside, I sang happily. "um, what's wrong with her Lui" molly asked, "she's just weird" zie said. "I'm not weird. I'm my crazy music-loving self," I said, "okay, well what now," zie asked, "now you leave here and never come back," Lui said. "Lui doesn't mean that he's my friend, but I'm sure he has to get home, right," I asked. Zie nodded and handed me a number and came close to my ear "text my prey," zie whispered; I nodded, and zie left over the fence the way he came and went to his home.

After a few minutes, zie was out of sight, and my attention was back on molly and Lui "okay, so what now" I asked, "now we go back inside and play!" Molly said excitedly, "sorry, can't gotta train, my bey," I said. But before I could say anything else, Lui pulled me inside "you got to take care of yourself, fire," Lui said. I didn't say anything and just let Lui and molly do whatever they wanted to do with me.

A/n: here's the next chapter hope you like it; I was feeling crazy and thought I'd do one chapter of each of my books today; enjoy, knight training chapter out tomorrow :)