Chapter 24

It was all just a blur; I was crowned the champion in a few minutes, psych that will never happen to me, well maybe if I practice more.

Earlier that day...
I was still at the front of the arena for a few seconds before I entered and went up to the registration desk "hello, sir" I said. He looked up from his papers to me but then at my arm. "Um, miss, you need a hospital," he said, "no, I don't, just please shut up and let me signup," I said. He just sighed and handed me a form; I filled it out and gave it back. He then entered the information "you may go to where the other contestants are waiting" he said, "thank you" a**hole. I then walked into another room and spotted some familiar and unfamiliar faces. I went in my bag and pulled out my cloak and pulled my hood up, then hid in the shadows; good thing I didn't put my real name; now, I have to become number one.

"Hello, all you boys and girls, ladies and gents who's ready for a buckling ride, now let's get this show on the road with our first two Opponents. In the red corner, we have a girl named Finn and her bey white fang, and in the blue corner, we have zie and his bey blue," the announcer said. I and the Man I hated most then walked to the middle where the bey field was. "Okay, show each other your bey's," the referee said; I then passed my bey to him as he did the same; we inspected them and gave them back. "Okay, ready set 3...2..1 let it rip!" Everyone shouted. I then put my bey in my launcher and launched it with my left head. She started to spin "speed it up fang!" I shouted, "sparrow attack blue," he said. Our bey's then collided "oh wow they're going at it," the announcer said, "white fang nightmare crush," I said, "blue darkness," he said. Our bey's then clashed at each other than separated; my bey kept spinning while zie's stopped "1 point goes to Finn with a survival finish" the referee said. I then picked up my bey and looked at it, but then put him back in my launcher "ready set 3...2..1 let it rip!" Everyone shouted. I then let my bey let rip again. "Okay, fang, let's finish this up with total eclipse!" I shouted. My bey then clashed against zie's and burst it "2 points go to Finn with a burst, Finn wins with a score of 3-0" the referee said. The crowd cheered; I then picked up my bey, turned around, and walked away and waited for the next battle to begin.

I was in the waiting area when someone walked up to me. "Hello, Finn, or should I tell Katie how's turbo x white wolf," he asked. I put a smirk on my face "ha, I knew you would figure it out Sooner or later," I said; I then took my hood off and turned around to see him. "Hi, z how's blue and riolu," I asked, "she left, and what are you doing here? You know you are wanted right," he said. "Hmm, am I by who," I asked, "let's see your father and Phi," he said, "hmm, who cares," I said. "Look, I'm just trying to keep you safe," he said, "look over there," I said. He then turned his head while I punched him "stay out of my way and stay out of my business; I am a strong independent woman, no wait warrior!" I shouted. "But Katie," he said, "but nothing I don't what you do or say I'm continuing my Pokémon/Beyblade journey," I said. "Just shut up so I can show you something," he said, "what, what is so important," I asked. He then unfolded a piece of paper; it had my face and a dollar amount on the bottom. "Okay, and this is me not caring face," I said, "what is wrong with you," he asked. "Um, everything," I said, "come with me, Katie; you'll be safe," he said, "safe? Hahaha, no, now back off. I'm trying to rise and be a great Beyblade master," I said. "Fine, don't listen to me, try and protect yourself," he said, "oh I will," I said, a**hole.

My eyelids then closed but opened again, and I saw a white wolf. "Katie," he said, "white wolf, I'm sorry," I said, "why are you apologising," he asked, "cause I'm pushing myself and you," I said. "Katie comes here," he said. I came over and felt him; his fur was so soft. "I know you care for me, but you need to take care of yourself first," he said. "Yeah, but how am I supposed to make you the best plus, I don't like to get help," I said, "I know, but you come first; I come second," he said. "But white wolf, if I go anywhere their gonna find me," I said, "I know I don't want you to die or get hurt," he said, "but I want you to be strong and for us to be the best," I said, "don't worry about me first you need to heal," he said. My eyes then fluttered back open, and I looked down at my bey "save me before us, you say," I asked him. I then looked forward but then back "z!!!" I shouted; Zie then came back "what is it kate," he asked. "I changed my mind," I said, "oh really about what," he asked, "hmm not about being a pirate, a Dark Jedi, a Pokémon or Beyblade master, nor being crazy," I said. "Okay then about what," he asked, "about me needing help and to get healed," I said. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?" he asked, "yes, god damn yes, z I need your help to heal, and if you tell a god damn soul, I swear," I said. "Yeah, I know I know don't go crazy on me; I'll help and won't let anyone know," he said, "fine, let me grab my bag," I said. I then walked away to grab my bag "sir, I have her," he said, "well bring her to your place, and I'll be there" he said, "of course, sir" he said. Zie then hung up as I entered "who was that" I asked, "no one important" he said, "fine, I'll let it slide this time; let's just go" I said. Zie nodded, then I followed him while leaving the bey competition behind, but it was okay; my bey told me to take care of me before him, and I should listen even though I can be stubborn hehehe.

A/n: hey guys, I'm back and hope you enjoy this chapter even though I am nuts hehehe :) XP