Chapter 29

The past few days were dull; all I did was stay in that room reyo came in and out, cheeked on my progress and see if my hands were back yet.

"Katie!" reyo said, "no," I said. "please just let me take the bandages off," he said, "no," I said, "what's with you? First, you don't want me doing anything to you, and now you don't want the bandages off what's wrong with you," he asked. "hmm I'm nuts, weird, crazy would you like me to continue," I asked, "just stop and let my cheek you might be growing or there both already back," he said. "no I don't want to know or look, so stay da fuck away," I said, "stop being a bitch and let me check," he said, "you'll have to knock me out if you want to check," I said, "fine by me," he said. reyo then tried to knock me out, but I caught his fist "haha, you fool, you think it's that's easy," I said; reyo was surprised. "I am a WARRIOR!" I shouted. I then tried to get up cause I wanted to punch him like I usually have fun doing. "Katie, stop," he said. "no, I want to get up and listen to Jordan Feliz," I said happily, "who the hell is that," he asked, "an amazing singer that no one else knows of besides me," I said. "just calm down, I'll go now, and you just rest," he said, "okay no sneaking I can see you with my third eye haha," I said, "whatever weirdo," he said. reyo then left the room while I just relaxed and held a smile on my face.

reyo then came into the living area "how is she" lui asked, "stubborn as ever, she won't let me undo the bandages" reyo said, "but we need to see if she has made progress or not" zie said, "I know buddy but she's already crazy" reyo said, "can I try to talk to her" lui asked, "sure give it a shot" reyo said. Lui then got up from the couch and went to visit me.

The door opened, and I started to tense "R, if that's you, I swear" I said, "woah kate, calm down" lui said. I then relaxed and blushed "lui, what are you doing here? You still need to rest," I said, "me, no I don't I'm all better thanks to you what I need you to do is trust," he said, "(sigh) fine I will try for you lui, just come closer," I said. Lui then came closer until he was in my reach. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips until I pulled away "lui, I will always like you, but I can't be with you, now run along and bring me reyo," I said. "but Kate" he said, "but nothing just do as I say okay" I said. Lui then got up and left while I smiled.

Lui came out and into the living area "okay, reyo, she wants you now" lui said, "okay, sheesh, what's wrong with you" reyo asked, "don't ask," lui said, "fine" reyo said. reyo then got up and went into the room "zie, why is love so hard" lui asked, "don't ask me, your the one that stole her from me" zie said, "okay fine whatever" lui said.

reyo then came in while I was lying on the bed like usual "you wanted me," he asked, "yeah lui talked me into it, you can check, and I won't refuse" I said, "perfect" he said. I then laid still while reyo came over to me and unwrapped my right first; there was nothing, no improvement was made "sorry, Kate" he said, "it's okay, just check the other hand, please" I said. He nodded then came over and unwrapped my other hand and saw it was fully grown back and was back to normal; I smiled "thanks, reyo now I'm all healed" I said, "no your not you only have one hand" he said, "don't care one is good enough" I said. "your nuts" he said, "sure what else is new, now unhook me and I'm fine to go" I said, "why should i" he asked, "cause I said so, and I wanna do stuff" I said. "fine but don't have the boys blaming me if they think you're not fine all the way yet" he said, "fine reyo I don't give a care though" I said. reyo unhooked the other medical stuff off me, then I got up happily and walked out the room with reyo following behind me.

I came into the living area and saw lui and zie, so I walked over and sat on the chair. At the same time, they were both starring at me "um, reyo whys Katie out here" zie asked. "oh, Katie thinks she's well enough to be out of my little clinic cause she has one full hand and not two, and she believes that she only requires one hand and not two" reyo said, "really why" lui asked. "I can do everything with the help of one hand or none; I don't need two, and I didn't need any, but you a**holes tricked me into this, so thanks for nothing," I said. "Kate, calm down; we just wanted to help you," zie said, "yeah okay, so what now," I asked, "what do you want to do now," lui, reyo, and zie wondered, "well I want to go outside and run around or train for the next great bey championship," I said, "okay whatever you want Katie as long as we're by your side," lui said. I then used the force to locate my bag; I then rushed off and grabbed it. I returned and pulled out my poke ball and my phone; I let out butterfree and let him roam around while I checked the news "can we go to Africa" I asked, "what for Kate" zie asked. "well, my little z its the next world championship" I said, "okay sure we can take my jet if its fine with Z and R" lui asked, "Sure it's fine with me, but I don't know about reyo" zie said. I, zie and Lui then looked at reyo. "I'll follow Katie wherever," he said, "really, but what about your clinic and your research," I asked, "I always keep a small kit with me and notes, well it's more like a big bag or backpack," reyo said. I nodded "okay, then it's settled will leave for the next championship," I said, "right," zie and Lui said. "Okay, then will leave in the morning," reyo said; I nodded then laid down while the three boys hovered over me "um, Katie, what you doing" reyo, Lui, And zie asked. "Um, what's it look like I'm trying to get comfortable and sleep," I said, "oh no, you don't," zie said, "why not, I don't need no fancy Schmancy bed, I'm good with just this couch, a blanket, and pillow," I said. The three then tried to move me, but I held my ground and refused until they gave up and just gave me what I needed.

During the night, I woke up and went out of the house and sat on the ground; I reached into my left pocket and retrieved my poke ball and let butterfree out and looked at his beautiful glittery wings sparkle in the night sky as he flew. I put out my newly reconnected hand, and he landed on one of my fingers "you know, buddy, I like lui, z, And reyo But I miss home, I wonder if they miss me, I know I miss my friends and parents" I said. "Free! Free!" Butterfree squealed, "oh, butterfree, I love you, let's just sleep out here, buddy," I said. I then laid on the ground while butterfree crawled onto my shoulder. Man, I'm going to miss this place, especially my bey and butterfree. I then closed my eyes and went to sleep.

In the morning, I woke up and saw the sunlight, I wondered what time it was while my partner was still asleep on my shoulder, so I grabbed my poke ball and put him back in. It looks likes it's time to get ready for da day; oh wait, I'm already for da day haha, I guess I'll train until da others get up. I then got up and stretched my body out, then found a gravel area and started. 3..2..1 let it rip. My bey then launched from my heart and began to train with white wolf until he was the best of the best.

Later that morning Lui, zie, And reyo stretched after they woke up, then went to get some breakfast. The three came out of the rooms and saw the living room and saw I wasn't there "where the hell is Katie" reyo asked, "I don't know last, we gave her what she needed and went to bed," Lui said. The three then heard shouting and the sound of a blade spinning. Lui, zie, And reyo then went to the front window of the house and looked out "look; there she is, she just got up early and went to train before we left" zie said. "Right, well, let's get packed, then go grab Katie and will be off," reyo said; Lui and Zie nodded then went to do essential things.

A/n: Hi people, I'm back and crazier as ever like usual; I hope you enjoy it. I want to read more of my trash. I like to call most of my work, but just because it's trash doesn't mean I don't love it and love writing it. So give me your criticism, and I'll take it in mind but won't care. Nothing can stop me cause I'm a warrior, haha. :) XP