Chapter 7

Nico was used to sleeping on the cold hard ground by now but that didn't mean he liked it. He shivered and shadow traveled to Will's room so he could borrow one of his boyfriend's sweatshirt. He settled on Will's favorite sweatshirt. It was a creamy white color with a faded image of Yin and Yang on the chest.

Nico cautiously left Will's room and made his way to the dining room where he found Rosalea pouring a glass of tea to a pretty brunette girl.

"Caly? What are you doing here?" He blurted out before he could stop himself.

The two girls looked up. Rosalea carefully put the tea down and left to give them some privacy. Nico took a seat and poured himself a glass of tea.

"I don't know if Leo told you about our fight and I'd rather not talk about it." Calypso said after a while. She sipped at her tea and looked down.

Nico hesitated. "He told us about the baby if that's what you're talking about. He's really torn up about it."

Calypso nodded and sighed. "I figured."

"He's out in the back if you want to talk to him."

"I know. I was going to wait for him to wake up though."

"Does he even know you were coming?"

She shook her head and avoided eye contact.

"No. I never told him. It was a rash decision but I'm here now."

Nico sighed. "Come with me. You both need to clear things up." He motioned for Calypso to follow him. He led her to the campfire they had yesterday and kicked Leo in the side. "Wake up Valdez."

Leo groaned and stirred. He glared up at Nico and scowled. "What?"

"Someone's here to see you."

"Who?" Leo asked confused.

Calypso took a step forward. "Leo."

Leo's eyes widened as he stared at her. "Calypso."

Calypso nodded, tears gathering in her eyes. Leo wasn't much better as he ran to her and swept her into his arms. He immediately covered her face with kisses.

Nico kicked the sleeping demigods awake and motioned for them to go inside so that Leo and Calypso could have some privacy.

"Was that Calypso?" Percy asked as he rubbed his side where Nico kicked him.

Nico nodded and sat down. "She wanted to talk to Leo. None of us will disturb them unless absolutely necessary."

"I agree," Annabeth nodded. She glared at Percy as if challenging him to disagree. The son of Poseidon just raised his hands in surrender.

The demigods froze as the phone rang. A loud shuffle from the upstairs bedrooms were heard and then there was a squeal.

Moments later Naomi was barreling down the stairs, her giant pregnant belly flopping. A huge grin on her pretty face. She rubbed her stomach happily.

"Will! The priest just told me that some couple dropped out so he was open to do the ceremony sooner! Isn't that great?"

Will frowned. His mother looked ready to give birth at any moment. He had thought she would wait until after the baby's birth to get married. It would be safer.

"Mom. It would be better to wait until the baby is born before you do the wedding. All this extra stress won't be good for the baby." Will advised. "Plus do you really want to be nine months pregnant on your wedding day?"

Naomi raised an eyebrow, "I don't care about that. I can handle walking down the aisle and everything. I mean I'll just have to sit down a lot but no matter what, I refuse to have another bastard baby."