20 ❆ "I wish I could kiss you"

Start from the beginning

The tug between them was evident, yanking on their heart strings and trying to tie them together, but everything around them stopped them from uniting. Hoseok and Yoongi were apart of two different worlds, fire and ice, warmth and cold, things that never mixed; that couldn't. Yet that pull, that painful pull, still tried to pull them together despite what the rest of the world thought.

"I wish I could kiss you," he confessed, looking over at the ice elemental in front of him after the words are left hanging in the air.

Yoongi's heart stopped beating in his chest, his lungs deflating as all the air in his body left him.

Hoseok's eyes widened at what he just said, his heart rate increasing.

They haven't even verbalized their feelings for each other yet and here Hoseok was declaring how he wanted to kiss Yoongi.

"I'm sorry!" Hoseok yelled, covering his mouth right after. "I shouldn't have said that!"

He got up abruptly, the chair he was sitting on falling to the ground with a loud bang.

"Hoseok, wait!" Yoongi shouted after him, about to grab Hoseok's wrist but quickly stopping himself when he realized what he was about to do.

Hoseok was out the door seconds later.

Yoongi groaned, not only from the physical pain but now from his new emotional turmoil.

Turned out Hoseok did like him back after all.

~~~

Victor, who was on his way to check up on Yoongi, watched with confused eyes as Hoseok, a fire elemental he now knew, stormed out of Yoongi's room with tears going down his cheeks.

He quickly walked to Yoongi's room, opening the door to find Yoongi staring at the ceiling.

"Yoongi, why was Hoseok in here?" he asked, closing the door as he walked closer to Yoongi.

"None of your business." Yoongi remarked, wanting to turn to his side so he wouldn't have to look at Victor, but knowing it would hurt too much.

Where was Cashel with his medicine?

Victor sighed, "Why was he crying? You look pretty upset too, are you two-" Victor stopped himself before he could say it, he wouldn't dare say the words out loud.

Yoongi grit his teeth, "Were not, now leave and stop acting like you care."

"Yoongi-"

"Don't," Yoongi stopped Victor from talking, his face set into a firm glare, "everytime I tried to talk to you my first year, you pushed me away. I barely knew anybody and wanted guidance from my Hyung, yet you ignored me and spoke to me like my superior and never my brother."

Victor looked at shoes, biting the inside of his cheek.

He knew Yoongi's words were true, but that didn't mean he wanted to hear them.

"So stop trying to act like one now," Yoongi concluded, "either get me Cashel or leave, I don't want to talk to you."

Victor glared at Yoongi before storming out of the room and slamming the door on the way.

Yoongi sighed, he could never get a break.

a/n

DOUBLE UPDATE

DOUBLE UPDATE