-25-

Tessa Clash-Perada
10:34 P.M.

I took my shower cap off before putting it back under my sink. After the whole fiasco downstairs I had decided to take a shower.

I pulled on some shorts and an oversized shirt. I put a scrunchie in my hair before walking out of my bathroom and turning off the light. I saw Kaleb sitting on my bed causing my heart to start beating extremely way too fast.

"Get out," I said.

"No," he said looking at me blankly before I let out a bitter chuckle.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked.

"You," he said with a shrug. "I'm just waitin' on you to stop playin'," he said.

"Playing? You cheated on me with a-"

"I did not," he said calmly.

"Yes you di-"

"You believed a random bitch over me. It's been me and you for how long and all it takes is some random broad to swoop in and feed you lies and you gone?" He asked.

"SHE WAS IN YOUR ROOM-"

"IT WAS A PARTY, TESS! EVERYBODY GOES IN MY ROOM WHETHER THEY KNOW IF ITS MINE OR NOT!" He yelled as he stood up from the bed.

"DONT YELL AT ME!" I yelled.

"So what you can dish out but you can't take it?" He asked as he got in my face.

It felt as though my blood was reaching boiling point as I balled my fist up.

"Get the fuck out my face!" I yelled.

"YOU ACTIN LIKE A DUMBASS BROAD YO! WAS I IN THE ROOM?! Or did yo stupid ass even look?" He asked.

"YOU GOT ONE MORE FUCKIN' TIME TO CALL ME STUPID!" I yelled pointing my finger in his face.

"Or what? Fuck you gon' do, stupid?" He said before I punched him in his jaw.

I pulled on his durag before I continued to try and send blows to his face. He picked me up before slamming me on the bed. I tried kicking him in the face. I put my legs up on his shoulders as I tried to squirm out of his hold. He wrapped his hand around my neck before yelling at me.

"CHILL THE FUCK OUT!" He yelled before I calmed down. "I DONT KNOW WHAT OTHER NIGGAS FUCKED YOU OVER IN THE PAST BUT I AINT THEM! I LOVE YOU!" He yelled as I looked at him.

"What?" I said.

I felt like I was in some type of twilight zone or as if I was hypnotized because as soon as he said it it's like a switch went off for me.

"What?" He said.

"No what'd you say?" I asked. "You love me?"

"Yeah I love you, I been lovin' you," he said.

He let go of me before he put his arms between my legs so that they were wrapped around his waist. He kissed me soft and slow before I stopped.

"I love you too," I said.

He kissed me again before deepening it. I put my hands up his shirt before pulling it off of him. He went back to kissing me before he pinched my shorts.

"Take these off," he whispered against my lips.

I did as he said before he took off my shirt as well. He put me under the covers before he pulled the covers over his head. He sucked on my nipples as he rubbed my clit. He kissed his way down before he spread my legs.

"We need to lock the door," I said propping myself up on my elbows

"Already did," he said before he licked my clit.