-10-

Tessa Clash 3:24 P

Tessa Clash
3:24 P.M.
1 week later...

It was finally my sixteenth birthday and my party was being hosted by Amara at the house. While they were setting up the decorations I was riding around with Bri, Valentina, and Genesis. To say the tension was thick in the air a butcher knife couldn't even cut it.

I had already gotten my hair done last night and decided to go with a blonde look. I would be getting my nails done today.

"The fuck are you lookin' at?" I heard Val say to Genesis in the backseat.

"Just to let you know, Tessa, the only reason I'm here is because it's your birthday," Genesis said.

"If you weren't coming to her birthday party for her birthday then what the fuck would you be coming for?" Val said.

"I don't know Val, why are you here? Seems like your head is more up my ass than hers," Genesis said.

"Bitch-"

"Don't start. Today is not about y'all, period. Focus on what the fuck you here for and not who else is here," Bri said as she pulled into the plaza I was getting my nails done at.

Val rolled her eyes before Bri parked the car and we all got out. I got a regular yellow look before we left to go get me a new outfit. We walked into the mall before going to a few stores.

"This is cute," Bri said holding up a soft white skin tight dress.

I took the dress from her, looking at it before Valentina approached.

"This is cuter," Val said holding up a black dress as Bri looked at her like she was stupid.

"It's the middle of July," Genesis said considering that I would be hot in the dress Val picked out.

"Who the fuck asked you?" Val said to Genesis before Genesis put her hands up on defense.

"Whatever, I'm done," Genesis said.

"I'm gonna go try this on," I said referring to the dress Bri had picked out.

I ended up getting Val's dress to make her feel a little more needed today. We picked out a pair of heels for me before leaving back out. We went back to the house which would be Valentina and Genesis first time seeing the house.

We all went up into the room I usually sleep in before Genesis started doing my makeup.

"What does your parents do for a living?" Genesis asked Bri.

"I don't know," Bri shrugged.

"You never wonder how they can afford all this?" Genesis asked.

"Nah, it's not really my business. I asked once and they said it was confidential so," Bri shrugged.

"What if they're spies," I teased.

"Or drug dealers," Val said but in a all too serious tone which killed the vibe almost completely.