-22-

Tessa Clash -Perada
12:13 P.M.
1 week later...

Bri and I were sitting at lunch when Kaleb walked up to us. He slid into the bench that I was sitting on, making himself closer to me.

"Hey," He said before pecking my lips.

"Hey," I said before Bri fake gaged.

"Why don't you get a boyfriend?" Kaleb asked her.

"Do I look like I want one? Niggas can't handle a raw bitch like me. Only reason y'all work is because Tessa's made like a fuckin' little debbie cupcake," Bri said before I rolled my eyes.

"I'm havin' a party this weekend, I haven't had one in a while so everybody gon' be there. Maybe Bri can actually meet somebody," Kaleb said.

"What do I need to meet somebody for? I'm good alone," Bri said.

"Because you act like you need some dick in your life," Kaleb said before Bri stuck up her middle finger.

"I don't get dick and I think I act just fine," I said before he glared at me.

"I eat yo pussy like every week, you don't count," he said.

That Saturday Bri and I got ready in her room. I curled my hair before putting on my outfit. I wore a black one piece and some black trousers. I matched it with some white heels as well. Bri on the other hand wore a blue body con dress with some white balenciaga sneakers. She wore her hair down and did her edges.

I grabbed my purse and she put her wallet and phone inside it so that we only had to carry one bag. Kaleb picked us up before we went back to his house. The party had already started and there was already plenty of people there. Bri had found a guy to twerk on and of course I was her hype man.

"I got to go use the bathroom!" Kaleb said before I nodded and he walked away.

I continued to hype Bri up until the song was over. I danced with her to multiple songs before I realized Kaleb had left to go to the bathroom a long time ago.

"What's wrong?!" Bri yelled over the music.

"Kaleb's been in the bathroom a long time!" I said as I still tried to move around to the song.

"You want to go look for him?!" Bri asked before I nodded.

We walked to the bathroom before checking in there. Nobody was in there so I went to his room since he does have his own bathroom. I walked in before seeing a girl coming out. Of course it just had to be one of the girls that hated me from school.

"What are you doing in here?" She asked.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked before she pulled her dress down.

"What you wish you were doing," she said before I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Bitch we ain't in here for riddles, the fuck you doin' in Kaleb's room?" Bri asked.

The girl looked Bri up and down before looking at me. She started laughing before faking a sad face.

"I think it's time that you stop thinking that Kaleb would want a virgin bitch like you. Me and him have been going at it for a while, it's honestly sad you're just now noticing," the girl said before Bri punched her in her nose.

The girl pulled onto Bri's hair before I dragged the girl onto the floor and started punching her in the eye. She still had a grip on Bri's hair so Bri continued to stomp and punch her until she let go.

"Bitch, let, my, fuckin, hair, go!" Bri said as she continued to punch the girl.

I let the girl go before Bri stood up straight and stomped on the girls face. We left the girl laying on the floor sobbing. We walked outside the house before Bri FaceTime'd Melanie.

"Hello?" Melanie answered while Bri had her on speaker phone.

"Mel! Mel, come get us! Come get us now!" Bri yelled.

"Why? I thought y'all had a ride," Melanie said.

"No cause Kaleb got us fucked up! I want my fuckin' ones with his big ass too!" Bri yelled.

"What happened?" Melanie asked as she got out of bed.

"This bitch gon' try and get in Tessa face sayin' she fucked Kaleb so I decked that bitch!" Bri replied.

"He live down the street y'all can't walk-"

"NO! Mel, pl- YOU BETTA STAY THE FUCK BACK!" Bri yelled as she saw Kaleb approaching.

"What I do?" He asked looking at me before I turned away.

"YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID! YOU GON FUCK THAT WHITE BITCH! ILL DRAG YO DOG ASS!" Bri yelled.

I saw Melanie's car pull up before I hurried and got in the car. Bri hopped in the car before Kaleb came around to my window.

"You really think I would do some shit like that?" He asked me but I didn't make eye contact with him.

"GET OFF MY MAMA CAR! Mel pull off!" Bri yelled before Melanie did as told.