Candlelight Dinner

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Irie
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money
-Colonello X Lal Mirch

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens, FOR NOW, YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID, EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.

As the dinner continued, the Rain divisions could only cry by the sidelines when they saw The Storm guardian suddenly crying and being embraced tightly by their boss who was laughing his ass off " YAMAMOTO-SAMA YOU BETTER COMFORT GOKUDERA-SAMA PROPERLY!! " They all shouted inside their heads as they watched the heartbreaking scenery and almost had to hold themselves from jumping out and attacking their own leader.

 Although on the RainStorm side tells a whole different side of the story.. as the both of them were lovingly enjoying their dinner.. a speck of random dust went into Gokudera's right eye.. causing him to start tearing up out of nowhere.. of course, the Rain guardian went into panic mode 

" Is this food not to your liking? Am I too cringy? Do you wanna go home ?? " he stormed him with questions before he realized that it was only a spec of dust in his lover's eyes.

Yamamoto moved over to his lover's side and gave him a gentle hug .. " You scared me " he chuckled over his own behavior as the Storm was too busy crying the dust out of his damned eyeball. " You're too paranoid " Gokudera managed between his efforts of removing the dust before Yamamoto himself helped his fiance to open his eyes and blew the dust out of his silver iris.

" There.. all better " he chuckled before placing a gentle kiss over the Storm's eyelid .. earning a blush and a gentle shove from the silver octopus. " Not here... B-baka.. " he blushed madly as Yamamoto grinned over his lover's adorable behavior " Alright, alright... I won't tease you.. for now " he chuckled as he went back to his side of the table and grinned over his adorable fiance.

              Both of them continued their dinner as the entire Rain division let out their relieved sighs. " Phew... It looks like everything is back on track! I can finally sleep peacefully tonight! " Momo sighed as the others agreed, " I swear to god .. if I could see Jyuudaime and Reborn-sama during their date even for a mere second... I could've die happily with no regrets! " Hikari prayed as the others followed her lead with an Amen. 

The candlelight dinner ended smoothly... at least that's what they all thought.. until suddenly Kuro and Chise ran over to the station and called over to them. " Guys! Come on! " Chise ushered as she placed her cello on-top of the kitchen top. " What's wrong? This isn't in the plan ! " Othelo freaked out as Kuro stashed away his violin in his bag.

 " G-Gokudera-sama.. is calling us ... ALL of us... " He stuttered as his face was left pale and colorless.

           " WHAT ?! " The entire Rain division freaked out as they went into full panic mode. " WHAT DO WE DO ?! DID WE MESSED UP THE DINNER ?! " Atsuha shrieked in panic, followed by Miyano's screaming " WHAT CAN WE DO ?! OH NO! OH NO! Let me faint—" before the entire Rain division could burn down the entire outdoor kitchen and burn themselves along the way, Chizuki the division's miniature hyper ball of energy managed to get them to calm down.