The Flower's Wedding 🌼🌸🌼

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money
-Colonello X Lal Mirch

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW, YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID, EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.
HEADS UP THIS IS AN OMAKE ! MAY CONTAIN TRACES OR MORE R-18 !!

Immediately, Reborn cupped Tsuna's face and kissed him passionately " I WONT LEAVE YOU ! " He screamed suddenly , making the entire wedding guests to wonder what they're talking about , same goes for Giotto and Nono who were utterly confused .

 " I , REBORN RENATO SINCLAIR HEREBY DECLARE MY LOVE FOR MY ONE AND ONLY , SAWADA TSUNAYOSHI , AND IF ANY BY MEANS ANY ONE DARES TO SAY OTHERWISE , STEP UP AND I'LL ESCORT YOU TO HELL " He screamed on top of his lungs making shivers run down the spine of the ENTIRE guests , including Giotto and Nono themselves .

 " So ? Who said I'm going to leave you after EVERYTHING we've been through together ? Let me cut off their nonexistent dicks " The dangerous hitman growled under his breath as Tsuna let out a soft giggle .

" No one did .. I said it myself .. " The brunette confessed as the raven hair looked ever so confused . " What do you mean , you said it ? " Reborn looked over to his husband with concern in his eyes. " It's because .. you didn't even bat an eye on me this morning .. you didn't even try to do anything this morning.. I thought that you got bored of me " Tsuna whispered as he buried his face into Reborn's chest . 

" Tsuna , you know how much I would rather annihilate half of the earth's population than ever leaving you .. even deaths won't let me part ways with you " Reborn spoke gently as he pinched his wife's cheeks . 

" And by you mean ignoring ... I'm trying my best to hold myself back from doing you all day .. knowing my beautiful wife being worried about it .. I guess I don't have to anymore " He smirked devilishly and sneakily got his hands under Tsuna's tux .

" R-Reborn ! What are you doing !? " Tsuna squealed in surprise as Reborn smirked . " ' Pouncing' on you of course " He replied as Tsuna's face turns into a darker shade of red and he started to playfully punching his husband's chest . 

" Mou ! You got me worried over there for nothing ! I honestly thought you found someone else and you've gotten sick of me ! " The brunette said as the raven haired man wiped off his tears . " And why would I ever get sick of my adorable wife that I've been yearning for these past few years ? " Reborn asked as Tsuna started tearing up once more although it seems like it's not only Tsuna this time , but the entire 10th Generation of Vongola Guardians .

" * sob * R-REBORN-SAN *sob* THANK GOD ! WE DONT HAVE TO KILL YOU THIS TIME TO THE EXTREME * sob * " Sasagawa Ryohei spoke as he put out his flames along with the other guardians . " You guys were planning my murder on my wedding day ? " Reborn sweat dropped as he refused to put down his cute wife . 

Out of the sudden , the cheery air became cold as Reborn's gaze sharpen onto someone , he puts Tsuna onto the ground and shielded him . Leon immediately shape-shifted himself into a gun as Reborn carefully pulled the safety pin .