Kinky Experiments !

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money
-Colonello X Lal Mirch

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW, YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID, EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.
HEADS UP THIS IS AN OMAKE!
DISCLAIMER THIS IS RATED-R OR MOST LIKELY TO BE PG-18 !! THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE SOME PRETTY SENSITIVE THINGS BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD STILL ENJOY IT ! SMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUT!!!

Morning had came across the newlywed first day of marriage , Reborn noticed the futon next to him was empty and immediately he rose up half-naked to find his spouse . Just a few steps out of the room , his bare chest bumped into something small and fluffy , it was his missing husband . 

As if they've been separated for too long , Reborn immediately took in a longing hug from Tsuna . " Reborn ? What's wrong ? " Tsuna asked who was absolutely dumbfounded by the current situation of his clingy husband .

 " You got me worried for a sec , I thought I've lost you " Reborn muttered under his breath . Tsuna , who was wearing nothing but his husband's huge white shirt quickly hugged him back .

       " I'm sorry .. I was just curious about the entire room , I found a secret room and I don't really know what's inside " The cute Tuna-Fish immediately pulled out his wild card ( puppy eyes ) and used it against Reborn . 

" Alright , alright .. come on , show me the room .. It'll be much more fun for us to investigate it together " The raven haired hitman replied in defeat as Tsuna's brown eyes lit up , he immediately tug onto his husband's shirt and led him the way . 

Truth be told , since it is their precious boss' honeymoon , the head lady of the Vongola's Private Onsen along with the entire staffs wanted them to have their ' fun ' in their special honeymoon and after they heard about the boss staying at their branch ... let's just say , they got to enjoy their fun too .

SENSITIVE CONTENT COMING THROUGH ! RATED-R I REPEAT RATED-R ANYONE WHO FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE READING THIS PLEASE SKIP FORWARD TILL THE END OF THE WARNING , IF NOT YOU MAY CONTINUE .

         The room was closed off with a vermillion red colored wooden door , with a glittering gold  doorknob and a faint scent of something sweet emitted from the cracks underneath . " Stay back " Reborn warned as Tsuna hid behind his huge back softly tugging onto Reborn's shirt . 

The moment the dangerous hitman opened the door , it revealed something it really shouldn't in the eyes of ' innocent ' Tsunayoshi . The room felt different from their traditional Japanese styled room , this room just absolutely screams out lust and pleasure for the both of them .

" I recognize this scent .. " Tsuna slowly walked up to the room only to stagger and dropped a few inches away from Reborn . " Tsuna ! What's wrong? " His husband ran towards him , the scent doesn't really bother him much , but his adorable spouse were frozen solid on the marbled white and gold tiled floor .