Ruined Date

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money
-Colonello X Lal Mirch

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens, FOR NOW, YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID, EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.

The moment the person on the line picked up, Yamamoto was on the very few strands left from murdering the girl " Yeah hi, it's me .. can you drop by to the restaurant ASAP ? It's about your daughter " He said before hanging up as the girl's eyes lit up .

  " Is that my daddy ?! So you really are getting engaged with me and leaving this homo—" before she could say even another word , the steak knife was already on her throat " ' this HOMO ' as you mentioned , is my FIANCE and I have no intention of leaving such a beautiful man for some trash like you .. one more word about him ... I'll have your head flying off " the Rain threatened and by the sound of it .. he's not joking.

 Thank goodness the man in-called came over faster than expected. " YAMAMOTO-SAMA ! IM VERY SORRY ABOUT MY DAUGHTER ! PLEASE SPARE HER LIFE ! " the man ran over as he bowed to the Rain.

         " DADDY ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING BOWING TO AN IMMIGRANT ?! THAT'S A DISGRACE TO THE ROSSI HOUSEHOLD! ALSO! I WANT TO BE ENGAGED WITH THIS MAN—" before she could further lower the IQs of the entire room, her own father cut her off " SHUT IT YOU PROBLEM CHILD! I gave you everything you want up until now and this is how you pay me ?! YOU ASKED FOR A DEATH INVITATION FROM THE VONGOLA RAIN HIMSELF ! " the man burst as he continued to apologize for the inconvenience towards the Rain and the Storm.

 " I am really sorry about my ignorant daughter, Yamamoto-sama ... please .. please at the very least spare her life ... she said something very disrespectful towards Gokudera-sama and even dared to propose an engagement with you... please let me be responsible for it .. PLEASE TAKE MY LIFE INSTEAD ! " the man begged as Yamamoto slowly took out his katana.. before he could even slice the man's head off , he was knocked on the head by his fiancé himself .

" Oi ! Bakayaro ! You don't have to go that far ! The fact that you love me enough to protect my name and our relationship is all I really need .. so , don't go killing innocent people like him ..okay ? " Gokudera called out, calming down the boiling Rain guardian as he then intertwined their hands together .

 " C'mon let's just go cool your head elsewhere ! I'm very sorry, sir for causing such a mess " the silver octopus apologized as he dragged his fiance out of the restaurant and shove him straight into his car . 

" I'm going to slice off her throat!---" before the Rain could jump back out of the car and literally annihilate EVERYONE in the restaurant, he was stopped with a pair of soft warm lips against his. " CALM DOWN " the Storm ordered as the now docile samurai finally relaxes . 

Gokudera caught the figure of the restaurant ' owner ' at the corner of his eyes as he immediately closed the car's door and locked Yamamoto inside of it and walked towards the man .