Waiting For You

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money
-Colonello X Lal Mirch

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW, YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID, EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.

         It had been over a week since the tenth Vongola Storm guardian was conscious.. by his sickbed , sat the devastated Tenth Vongola Rain guardian holding onto his beloved's rough , calloused right hand from all the battles and wars he had been through . 

" Hayato... please ... please wake up .. it's been too lonely for me to live without you ... our house didn't feel like home anymore .. it hurts me seeing you like this... please... you're my only purpose of life ... we promised to get married .. don't break that promise on me .. " he muttered softly as he kissed the Storm's hand lovingly . 

The silver ring which he proposed with was stained in blood , Yamamoto felt his heart breaking .. he couldn't imagine his world without the person that made him the ' Yamamoto Takeshi ' ... he couldn't imagine a world without his Gokudera Hayato.. that thought itself was self destructive for the Rain .

" Hayato.. please ... wake up .. I promise ... I promise I won't be so selfish anymore .. I promise I would do anything you ask .. please ... I would sacrifice my life for you .. I would rather annihilate the entire universe than living in a world without you .. So please ... please wake up .. " Yamamoto pleaded , tears streaming down his face as he waited for his fiancé to wake up . " D-don't do anything stupid ... b-baka Takeshi " The hand that was once seemed lifeless , gripped back his hand .. Gokudera Hayato is finally awake .

 " Hayato! Hayato! I can't believe this ! You woke up ! DOCTOR ! " The Rain rushed to the door shouting for the doctor in-charge , he ran back over to the now sitting up Storm and embraced him . " I've been very lonely without you .. " he added as he embraced the silver octopus tightly .

" Takeshi... I missed you so much .. *hic*.. I'm sorry I was selfish too .. *hic* It was cold and lonely .. I had a long nightmare .. you weren't there.. *hic* you're not there .. for me.. " Gokudera weeped as he buried his face into the Rain's broad chest , clinging onto him desperately. 

" It's fine.. it's fine.. we're both finally here for each other.. and that's what matters ... I swear I won't EVER leave your side ever again ... " Yamamoto took a grasp of his fiance's right hand and kissed it softly as he then wiped off the tears streaming down his face . 

" WHERE'S GOKUDERA ?! " A sudden voice was heard throughout the hallways ... obviously it belongs to the most concerned doctor, Verde . " Verde ... he's here .. he just woke up " The Rain stepped aside , revealing the pale complexion of the Storm " Oh..thank GOD .. you weren't waking up for a long time... I was just about to call back the all the Sun guardians "

" Wait.. ALL ?! " the silver head seemed confused by the current situation as Verde patted his shoulders . " You got into an accident .. one of the Merde famiglia's member was the one who caused it .. you're lucky you were sent to the hospital not too long after your accident .. your situation was dire... simply put , you were on the verge of DEATH .. surgery alone wouldn't cut for it .. to ensure your safety.. we called the famiglia's entire Sun guardians "