Final Goodbye ?

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money
-Colonello X Lal Mirch

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW, YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID, EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.

The next day was the final day for the class to go back to Japan, Tsuna had offered himself to chaperone his classmates for departure. It wasn't easy getting permissions from his famiglias, his guardians or even his own fiancé, but he managed by the power of puppy eyes. 

" Did anyone left anything behind? " Tsuna asked considerately, he wore his sleeveless orange hoodie with white shorts along with a pair of sky blue sneakers. All of his classmates turned around towards the brunette, eyes watering. 

" SAWADAAAA !' WE'RE SO SORRY WE BULLIED YOU AND HATED YOU !! YOU'RE SO KIND TO SAVE US FROM THE DEMONS !! YOU REALLY ARE AN ANGEL !! " They all shouted in unison as all of them hugged Tsuna in for a huge group hug. " I'm sorry for all the trouble my famiglia had caused you all, even I had no idea they were plotting something behind my back " The Tuna-Fish replied hugging all of them back.

" Sawada .. are you sure you don't want to follow us back to Japan? We promise we'll be good to you ... " Retsu showed up along with Azusa and Kirie. " What are you saying ? Of course I'm going back to Japan! " The sunshine beamed as the entire class looked over to him in disbelief.

 "But, Gokudera-same said that you'll be staying in Italy with them! " Irina said as Tsuna giggled. " Of course, but There's still a little more time for me to spend there with Reborn before both of us had to move to Italy permanently and I want that little time to make new good memories with all of you! " 

The moment Tsuna flashed his usual care-free smile, the whole class could've sworn they saw an angel standing in front of them. They finally understood why the Vongola and Reborn especially wanted to protect this wonderful being.

" SAWADAAAAAAA !! " They all cried in unison as they lifted Tsuna into the Vongola private jet. " Only this time I would be allowed to sit with all of you, granted by Vongola Primo himself " Tsuna smiled as the entire class offered a seat next to them.

 Randomly, Tsuna walked across the aisle to sit down with his old rival, Rensetsu Retsu. " Is this seat taken? " He politely asked as Retsu looked over to him. " N-no ... " Retsu who was surprised by the sudden greet smiled awkwardly towards him as Tsuna sat down and buckled up. "Sawada. I wanted to say sorry for treating you like trash, no one should ever deserve to be treated like that ... I'm sorry " Retsu said eyes brimming with tears of regret. 

" It's fine ... I knew you would understand someday ... here .. " Tsuna softly patted Retsu's tears with his handkerchief, " now you keep it, take it as our friendship gift " Tsuna smiled.

Retsu couldn't understand at that time, why does Tsuna look so beautifully shining on that day? Why does his heart beating faster every time Tsuna leaned in close to him? Why does his heart feel hurt when Tsuna said the word ' friendship'? , regardless he shrugged off the feeling as he continued to talk with Tsuna.