The Awaited Date

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money
-Colonello X Lal Mirch

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW, YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID, EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.

               Gokudera woke up to his alarm , set up 1 hour before the promised date as he slowly made his way into the shower and freshened up . " It really felt like forever since I fought with Yamamoto... I .. hate myself.. " Gokudera muttered under his breath as his tears rolled down his cheeks when he remembered about Yamamoto leaving his works just to be with him .

 The Storm immediately splashed some water to his face and slapped his cheeks " No! I can't be like this ! I should've been more grateful that I got a second chance of living alongside the best man in the entire world ! " He motivated himself as he walked out of the bathroom with a towel tied around his waist .

 The Storm took another towel and dried his hair before walking into the walk-in closet , he immediately noticed a new set of suit in his closet , it's a silver slim fit suit and as if he could guess it ... it's custom made .

It was accompanied with a new pair of leather shoes and a black tie , the Storm managed to crack a soft smile towards his fiancé's behavior. Talking about fiancé... Gokudera immediately looked over to his ring finger .. that's when he realized.. his ring is MISSING ! Gokudera went into panic mode as he started pacing around the room , he went rummaging through the entire house searching for the ring .. but it was still nowhere to be found . 

After it seems like forever , he finally glanced towards his watch only to realize , he only has around 30 minutes to wear the suit before Yamamoto picks him up . He rushed back into the closet and restlessly wore the outfit prepared by the Rain . 

The exact moment he finished his final touches on his hair , Uri came running into the room and tried to escort him out . " Okay ! Okay ! Thanks Uri .. " the Storm patted his box animal and was greeted by the love of his life .

            " I managed to finish ALL of my works early ! I miss you so much !! " Yamamoto quickly ran over to him and hugged him tight , " Takeshi..I—" before Gokudera could even finish his sentence , The Rain cut him off with " Before I forgot ! I got it cleaned up for you " and took the silver octopus's right hand and slipped in a beautiful and gleaming silver ring with his fiancés name carved on the inside of the ring to his ring finger , to add the final touch... the former baseball player kissed his beloved's hand . 

Gokudera's face was bright red in embarrassment .. " Y-YOU ! I THOUGHT I LOST THE RING ! IHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOU !! " he cried as he lightly punched the man by his chest . " Do you really ..? " the raven haired Rain guardian asked as the Storm hugged him tight in defeat .. as he muttered " no... i love you ... " he managed as Yamamoto felt amused watching his adorable lover getting upset with him .

" I meant to tell you about that , the ring was covered in blood so I went to the jewelry-store to clean them " The Rain told as they both got into his car to their date " I was really worried about the ring .. I thought I lost it " Gokudera pouted.. but slowly his right hand reached over to his lover's left hand and intertwined them together .