The Rain Way of Revenge

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money
-Colonello X Lal Mirch

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID , EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.

With that being said , The Rain walked out into their specified room at the other end of the mansion which reveals a huge swimming pool that could've been mistaken for a football field if it wasn't for the cute unicorn floaties .

 " Who— in the hell bring floaties ? " Retsu commented silently . It all happened within the blink of an eye , and it's not in an aggregated manner . Literally , The first second he knew he was dry and the next , he was thrown into the water by massive strengths that surrounded him , it wasn't long before he realized the massive strength was just by a push of a finger by no other ,Yamamoto who was glaring murderously towards him . 

" NOW YOU DID IT KORA ! RAINS , PREPARE FOR FULL PLEDGED FIGHT , KORA ! " Colonello screamed out as he pulled out his rifle.

           "No one insults our cute Decimo's floaties " Asari said balling his fist and cracking his knuckles . " POOL !!! " Bluebell who had just arrived from the mansion's sweet spot ( it's literally a sweet spot since it's filled with loads of sweets , there are a total of 20 sweet spots in the mansion , she found one of em , Byakuran already found all of them within a day ) . 

She immediately took off her flat shoes and went straight into the pool , without bothering to change her dress . The entire class watched in horror when Bluebell didn't show up to the surface for more than 10 minutes . 

" D-don't you wanna check on the girl ? " Izumi asked as he stared into the 20 feet deep giant swimming pool .

" She's fine , don't worry about her .. worry about yourself first " Lal Mirch replied coldly . As if on cue , Bluebell popped out of the surface " MOU ! Why isn't anyone joining me ?! " She pouted as the water splashed around her .

 Bluebell's lower half turns into a Shonisaurus and has a mermaid-like tail/fin. Her upper half becomes exposed with her hair covering her breasts, the guys were madly blushing at the revealed body parts .

 " What did I tell you about being half naked ? " Lal Mirch said as she passed a white upper half ruffly bikini to her .

" Okay , it's very simple .. all you guys have to do is , swim across this swimming pool . Sounds simple ? It sure is . If you're worried about drowning or being drowned by Bluebell , we have back ups , for instance.. Yamamoto's Rondine di Pioggia ( Rain Swallow ) Kojirou, Glo's Kraken di Pioggia ( Rain Kraken ) , Squalo's Squalo Grande Pioggia ( Squalo's Rain Great White Shark ) , Basil's Delfino di Pioggia ( Rain Dolphin) which we borrowed earlier .. of course , Bluebell and and her Rain Snails " Asari explained as he climbed onto the lifeguard's tall viewing chair .

 " B-but you said ! The blue haired freak is going to drown us ! " Irina complained as the entire Rain guardians went silent .

         " WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT BLUEBELL ?! " The entire Rain Guardians snapped as Lal Mirch went into the water straight after she took her time , changing into a maroon colored bikini and cupped Bluebell's ears .