Troubled Lust

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money
-Colonello X Lal Mirch

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID, EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.

DISCLAIMER THIS IS RATED-R OR MOST LIKELY TO BE PG-18 !! THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE SOME PRETTY SENSITIVE THINGS BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD STILL ENJOY IT ! SMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUT!!!

           " What the hell did you do to him , you son of a bastard ?! " Renato growled as the Mist guardian smirked , " Nuh uh uh .. the paper first .. or... " The man with the devilish grin smirked as he pulled out a small remote control and hit the switch . Almost immediately , Tsuna was a moaning mess " Mmmh .. Ah.. Ah ! Re..born.. I'm scared .. It's.. vibrating .. inside .. Ah..Ah ! "

 Tsuna moaned as tears came out of his eyes " Tsuna ! " Reborn ran over to him but within an instant his Tuna Fish was gone , it was an illusion . " WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM  ?! YOU SICK BASTARD " Reborn snapped , earning a playful smirk from the unknown Mist . 

" Don't worry , he's locked in one of the rooms .. for now .. what you saw just now is only the beginning there's a lot more if you REFUSE to listen to me .. Now.. the paper ? "

Grudgingly , Reborn took out the Vongola's official withdrawal from the mafia community's society . " Thank you .. now will you excuse me , I have a Sky to flatter " As the Mist turned his heels .. Reborn took out his tranquilizing gun , loaded in a few darts and shot it .. all within the duration of only 5 seconds sharp , within instant the crazy Mist suddenly collapsed

 " what did you do to me ?!  " The mist cried out . " You were too busy with your perverted crime on my beloved , you didn't even realize I shot a paralyzing drug into you " Reborn smirked . " By the way .. Didn't you know ? Only Vongola Giotto could sign that paper .. be careful with who you mess with next time " Reborn smirked as the Mist looked at him in fear . 

" NONONONONO ! DONT COME NEAR ME !!! " .

" Too late " With the pull of Leon's trigger , fire was shot repeatedly, when Reborn was 10000% sure the guy was dead , he ran outside the room in search for his beloved . " TSUNA! SAWADA TSUNAYOSHI ! " The hitman called out . Silence.

Tsuna opened his eyes , he felt his body shivering , his body was wet , he was left out naked on a cold floor . His eyes were hazy , he felt an intense lust in him , furthermore he flinched by a sudden vibration inside him . 

He didn't like it one bit , his entire body screaming out that he needed Reborn , FAST . " TSUNAYOSHI ! " He heard . " Could it be ?! Could it possibly be ?! " He wondered as he was about to get himself up , he saw both his arms and legs were bounded by shackles .

His voice was dry but nevertheless he shouted " RENATO ! I'M OVER HERE ! " . He wasn't sure whether his lover could actually hear him but at the very least he had tried his best , the shackles were limiting his movements , his mind was in a mess .. he couldn't hear his own thoughts as he was too busy thinking about is unnerving lust . He couldn't use his flame under such mental state .