Stormy Rainfall Love Trial

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money
-Colonello X Lal Mirch

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW, YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID, EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.

          The birds were chirping , the sun was shining as the rays blared into a certain storm guardian's eyes , the silver head continued to hide within the chest of his fiancé's broad chest and continued to snuggle in close . This woke the rain guardian up as he proceed to ruffle his beloved's silky silver hair . 

" Morning , sunshine " Yamamoto greeted lovingly as Gokudera continued to snuggle close " Morning ... " The storm's muffled voice was heard as Yamamoto cracked up chuckling . " Do you want me to close the blinds for you ? " the former baseball player asked as Gokudera nodded beneath him . " Give me a sec " Yamamoto proceed to climb out of bed with a certain silver head clinging onto his back .

 " Hahahahaha .. Sweetie , I can't control myself easily in the morning if you act all cute with me " It's just ... I can't believe it .. we're getting married .. next week " Gokudera's face heated up as he mentioned about their planned wedding on Summer .

          " We'll be shopping for our wedding tuxes .. are you excited , sweetheart? " Yamamoto calmly took his fiancé's hand and kissed it lovingly . " Of course I am.. I can't wait to be .. completely yours .. baseball idiot .. " The storm blushed even more when his words came out of his mouth . 

" Yeah.. I'm your baseball idiot .. the one and only .. exclusively for you.. " with a teasing smile , the Rain guardian kissed his beloved's forehead . " Shower ? Or bath ? " The dark haired man asked as he pulled Gokudera up from the bed . " Bath .. I want to be with you longer .. " With his disarrayed silver satin pajamas and his messy bed hair, Yamamoto couldn't help but smirk " You really wanted to tempt me this much in the morning , huh ? " With a dumbfounded face , Gokudera tilted his head in confusion .

 " Tempt ? " Within the duration of 3 seconds flat , The Rain guardian tackled him and gave him a passionate french kiss .

" I love you .. so much " Yamamoto managed between the kiss as they both inhale for some extra oxygen . As the former baseball player was about to make his next move , he felt soft hands stopping his kisses . " What's wrong ? I thought you wanted to do it ?? " He asked , confused by the silver head's behavior .. " A week .. " from underneath the Rain .. Gokudera spoke up .. " A week without sex .. kisses , hugging and skinships are allowed .. That's the famiglia's rule for the Storm and The Rain guardians .. " He spoke as Yamamoto felt as if he had just been scratched in the face by Uri .

 "W..wait.. WHAT ?! " That was it . It was the end of Yamamoto Takeshi. He lived a good life . He achieved a lot of things . And now he is dying of regret . The colors from the Rain's face were drained out from his body as the Storm was advising him to look at the bright side . " Awww come on.. it's not that bad .. at least we could still be with each other .. and besides it's only till we are married "