The Real Inheritance Ceremony

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money
-Colonello X Lal Mirch

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID, EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.

       " What's the catch ? " Nono asked as Reborn casually sips some of Tsuna's bubble tea . " The mist of Megliano famiglia had been completely annihilated , along with his entire base , since he wanted to use Tsuna for his sick perverted imaginations... " Reborn simplified as the faces of all of them changed . 

" he..WHAT ?! " All of them screamed out when Reborn told them the whole story , about the shackles , the drugs , the ' toy ' except for the part where he and Tsuna had done it .

 " Oh dear ... I didn't know it would be this bad .. I'm INCREDIBLY SORRY ! For my lack of actions had caused all of this madness and moreover to kidnap and drug the next heir of Vongola .. my sins could no longer be atone for .. if it helps , feel free to cut off my head " Kataki bent onto his knees as he lowered his head , offering Reborn his famiglia's sharpest katana .

" Don't mind if I do , then " Reborn smirked as he took grasp of the sharp blade's hilt . The moment Reborn was preparing to slice off his head clean , he was stopped by an angelic voice that only a demon like him would follow . 

" STOP ! " Tsuna screamed as he pushed away the Megliano family's katana to the ground . " I promise you , he won't feel a thing " Reborn said as he backed off , Tsuna turned his face towards his fiancé and pouted . " That is NOT how you settle stuffs okay ?! " Tsuna pinched his beloved hitman HARD as he turned back to face his family . 

" Okay , let me explain .. yes , I did get drugged , yes he did bound me up and yes he did .. do some stuffs to me ... BUT ! It's all fine , I'm not hurt or anything , the drug didn't have any permanent damages and moreover , Reborn took care of it ! So everything's fine ! " Tsuna ended with linking his arms with Reborn as Reborn passed him his bubble tea .

" You mean.. I'm forgiven ? " Kataki lifted his face up , tears pouring out of his eyes . " Of course ! Now , if you'll excuse me .. Me and my fiancé need to prepare ourselves for the inheritance ceremony.

 And this time , I really hope we keep it as simple as we can with preferably a boba milk tea station " Tsuna glanced over his family as he took Reborn's hand and scattered off . The entire famiglia and Megliano's were silent , until one single fact finally sinks in . 

" FIANCE ?!!!! " all of them suddenly screamed in unison when they finally realized Tsuna had been wearing a golden ring this entire time and they hadn't even realized it .

The inheritance ceremony started by evening , complimented by the setting sun of Italy shining the hall . As promised , Nono gave a simple speech and invited the guardians in . Till finally, the awaited pairing . 

" Now , I present to you .. the 10th heir of the Vongola family .. Sawada Tsunayoshi , with his fiancé Reborn Renato Sinclair " . The entire hall gasped in surprise as Colonello chuckles " he finally did it " he whispered under his breath .