Here Comes the STORM and RAIN

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money
- Colonello X Lal Mirch
And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID , EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.

         " Takeshi ... wake up .. " Gokudera went into their bedroom as soon as he finished cooking their breakfast to wake up the sleeping Rain . " Mmm.. 5 more minutes , honey .. " Yamamoto groaned as he stretched himself a little , grabbing his lover's hand in the middle of it . Although the Storm was tempted to join in the bed , he had managed to resist with the thought of " WE NEED TO GET OUR REVENGE FOR JYUUDAIME'S SAKE !! "

" Alright come on , get up .. we need to get our revenge remember? " He pulled back his hands as Yamamoto's eyes blinked open . " Oh yeah ! I forgot ! " The Rain rushed out and ran to the shower . " Hey , Sweetheart? " Yamamoto shouted from the shower as he managed to took off his clothes in within 15 seconds flat .

          " Yes , sweetie ? " He replied as he was busy picking out clothes for his lover . " Did you already have your shower ? " He asked , as he turn on the shower , " Yeah , I felt uncomfortable this morning , you know .. sticky and all .. I wonder who's fault is that ? " Gokudera replied dissing his Rain angrily, " Ahahha , sorry about that .. you were so cute last night , I couldn't held myself back " Yamamoto chuckled from the shower as he took a bar of soap , running it around his ripped body .

 " Why did you ask ? " The Storm asked walking towards the bathroom as he stood beside it waiting for his partner to finish , back facing the wall .

" I wanted to have a shower with you ~ " Yamamoto suddenly popped out of the bathroom and pulled Gokudera into the shower . " WHA— BASEBALL BASTARD I JUST SHOWERED !! " The silver head screamed as he kept struggling under his lover's great strength , but soon gave up after his clothes got soaked . 

" Aah , look what you just did , you bastard ! .. now I have to shower TWO times " Gokudera pouted as he glared over to his laughing lover . " Maa~ Maa~ don't worry , I'll take the responsibility of course " Yamamoto said as he undressed his soaking octopus and started to shampoo his sweetheart's hair .

The couple soon finishes showering together , as Gokudera walked bucked naked across the room for a towel " Mou~~ Haya-chan.. don't seduce me like that " Yamamoto said as he went out with a piece of towel across his waist .

 " I can't help it , I don't want to freeze myself to death " The silver head replied taking a piece of towel from the towel wardrobe and walked to his closet room . The Storm went out a few minutes later with a dark red shirt , his sleeves were folded just beneath his elbows , wearing a pair of khaki pants , which were quite tight around his ass .

 He really liked the pants though since it usually makes Yamamoto blush and overprotective around him , which would make him feel all fuzzy and warm inside .

He took his black leather shoes and walked out . " Ah , you're finished already ? I was about to tie my necktie " Yamamoto said struggling over his blaring red necktie over his ocean blue shirt and also a pair of khaki pants which Gokudera had picked out earlier for him , ( they decided on going for the couple look ) .