Chapter 28: A Heavy Atmosphere

Start from the beginning

???: "Are you kidding me? You were just in beach city, you got that crystal looking glass eye, you have to have heard of that Virtual Reality app."

(Y/N): "Are you talking about the crystal gems, and those corrupted creatures?"

???: "Yeah see, I knew you heard of it."

(Y/N): "Yeah, that's not an app. It was real crazy over there the past few years, all the invasions and what not, but that was no app."

???: "Really? Yeah okay, so then how do you explain those creatures and everything? I mean, rock people who summon weapons with special abilities?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, the real explanation is much crazier. They are aliens, from another planet, called Homeworld. But hey, what do I know, I am just some stranger at the gym."

     I summoned Garnet's gauntlet's but modified them, making them into more of leather hand gloves as I got back to lifting the heavy barbell.

???: "Were they always wearing those gloves?"

???: "No, or at least, not that I saw."

(Y/N): "To be honest, I really don't blame you guys, I mean, if I didn't witness it myself, I wouldn't have believed what I said either."

???: "Well, I mean, do you have any proof?"

(Y/N): "Actually yes I do. But it really freaks out everyone the first time."

???: "And what would that be?"

(Y/N): "Oh, just like, the most coolest thing ever, but I can't actually tell you or else it would just be me spouting more gibberish."

???: "Of course. So this thing, is it something you are going to do to us?"

(Y/N): "I can't really say, but if it does have something to do with me doing something to someone else, which it may or may not, I don't have to do it to you."

???: "Okay? I am kind of curious now."

(Y/N): "Okay, then step back and look over at that guy over there, by the mirror, you see how he is doing some squats?"

     They look over at the guy in front of the mirror. I teleported next to them, dissipating my gauntlets as I summoned my hammer to lean on.

(Y/N): "So notice, how nothing happened to him?"

???: "Yeah, wait a minute."

     The two looked at me and then at the empty bench where I was lifting, then they saw my hammer.

(Y/N): "Did you actually see what happened in the mirror?"

???: "No, but where did that hammer come from."

     I sighed and shook my head, letting the hammer disappear.

(Y/N): "Okay, take two, this time, you are going to look at the mirror. Okay?"

     They nodded and looked at the mirror again. I teleported to the lifting bench. They jumped when I disappeared.

(Y/N): "Did you see it that time?"

???: "Dude, that's so cool, how did you do that?"

     I tapped my gem.

(Y/N): "There is no app."

???: "Dude, that's impossible."

(Y/N): "Well, if we are talking about normal human biology and technology. Yes, but this is alien 'biology' and alien technology. I mean, they literally have pads that allow them to travel at light speeds from one to another."

???: "What about that Steven person I keep hearing about on Tube Tube. It always seems's like he is at the center of it."

(Y/N): "Yeah Steven, he kind of is. But it was cool meeting him. I mean, the only other person like me, that we know of."

???: "Wow, well, maybe we could talk about it more some time? I mean it would be cool to learn the truth and find out everything, like how Aliens do really exist."

(Y/N): "Oh yeah, sure. I am (Y/N), by the way."

???: "Oh, I am Amber."

???: "And I am Patrick."

(Y/N): "Nice to meet you."

Amber: "And you, so you come here often?"

(Y/N): "Actually no, this is my first time at gym, thought I should take my training to a more physical level."

Patrick: "Training? What are you some anime protagonist."

     I smiled as I started to talk in a slightly higher pitch, and I posed dramatically as I spoke.

(Y/N): "Gah, how did you know!? Ksh, now we have to battle, prepare yourself evil doer, for I know your secret, you work for Samantha the Deranged. Ack, I will have my revenge. Erg, you fool, if you think this will stop me, think again, this isn't even my final form."

     I dropped the poses and the voice.

(Y/N): "And other cliches, yada yada, family, yada yada, tragic backstory, you get it."

Patrick: "Nice, that was pretty good."

(Y/N): "Thanks man. I should be heading out now."

Patrick: "Okay, see you later."

Amber: "Peace."

     I started making my way home.