Chapter 8: The Start

~~~ (Y/N) POV ~~~

     We arrived at this large pink station of sorts.

Diamond: "Before we arrive at Homeworld, I need to take a quick stop. There is something I need to do here."

(Y/N): "Okay."

Diamond: "Come with me."

     I nod as all three of us get up from our spots and headed out.

Diamond: "What do they call you?"

     I looked up at her.

(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N)."

     Diamond stopped at one of the doors.

Diamond: "I see. Pearl, take (Y/N) to the Quartz Room."

     The Pearl put her arms up, and did a sort of salute.

Blue Pearl: "Yes, my Diamond. Follow me."

     She walked to the exit of the ship as I followed. The station was large. with long hallways. As we walked a Blue gem was walking down the halls toward us.

???: "Ah, I see Blue Diamond is here. I shall escort the human myself, you may go back to your Diamond."

     As the gem started to reach for me I stepped back and Blue Pearl spoke up.

Blue Pearl: "My Diamond requested I take them to the Quartz Room."

     The gem was taken aback for a moment before composing herself.

???: "Oh, well then, I would hate to interfere with Blue Diamond's orders."

     She continued on her way, as we continued ours. We eventually made it to a large set of doors, that Blue Pearl opened to reveal a room of pillars, and a lot of bubbled gems. I sat on one of the stair steps.

(Y/N): "So, who was that? In the hall?"

Blue Pearl: "Holly Blue Agate. The care taker of the Zoo."

(Y/N): "Oh. I see."

     After another minute or two, the doors opened as Blue Diamond entered. 

Blue Diamond: "Now. (Y/N), what do you know about Pink?"

     I looked down.

(Y/N): "Not much. I just heard that Rose Quartz shattered her. There is the memory I have, but other than that, I don't know anything."

     Blue Diamond looked down and nodded. Letting a tear drop.

Blue Diamond: "It's true. That traitorous Rose Quartz. It is unfortunate what happened to Pink. But maybe more memories will come to you."

(Y/N): "Maybe."

     Blue Pearl looked at a holographic pad of sorts and turned to Blue Diamond.

Blue Pearl: "My Diamond, It is time to check the integrity and reports of the station."

Blue Diamond: "Of course. (Y/N), please come with us."

     I look up at her, and I nod. I get up and follow them out of the room, down the halls.

          ~~~ TIMESKIP ~~~

     Blue Diamond finished her check up, and we headed back down the halls. Blue Diamond stopped at a room and turned to me.

Blue Diamond: "(Y/N), please wait in this room while I finish some things here, then we can go to homeworld."