Prologue: The War, then the Peace

~~~ Pearl POV ~~~

We had regrouped to continue the fight. We decided to do this just this once. We never thought we would ever have to bring her out. Rose quartz, Garnet, an Amethyst and I were all grouped. We started to dance and make our way toward each other, everyone understanding the dire situation. We were losing and this was our only chance to keep going. After we came together, there was a bright light.... and we fused.

~~~ Obsidian POV ~~~

I am here. I need to be. I have to fight, to protect the others. I take out my sword and start to slash at the enemies on the ground, poofing as many as I can at a time, the other troops did their best to keep up and bubble the enemies. Eventually we had dwindled their forces to a much smaller number, but I can't.... we can't keep going. This form..... we need..... to......

~~~ Third Person POV ~~~

There was a bright light as the 5 gems unfused, but from the amount of energy they created, there was an unseen object fall into the ground, almost buried into the ground. But as the gems were getting up, there was a sparkle in the sky, and Rose summoned her shield as Pearl, Rose, and Garnet were protected under the shield, but no one else were able to be protected from the flash of light, that annihilated the rest of the crystal gems, even amethyst. The gems looked around, horrified by the massacre, and they ran to their base. And for once, it seemed, even though they were the last of the Gems on earth, there still seemed to be hope.

~~~ Timeskip 5000 Years ~~~

A car was driving by a large field. A lady in the passenger seat panicking as she held her swollen belly. The male next to her focused on the road.

(M/N): "We're not gonna make it!"

(F/N): "Yes we are. We're gonna make it, just hold on."

(M/N): "I can't! It's coming now!"

(F/N): "Now now!?"

(M/N): "YES NOW NOW YOU IDIOT! AAAHHHH PULL OVER!"

The couple got out of the car and ran into the field hoping to find a spot to deliver the baby. They found a black, dead tree in the field and thought it would be best to help her sit up. As she lied down, the male started to try to reassure her and calm her down. As they got their bearings the male helped the woman through the delivery. As it went on, the base of the tree slightly glowed, but it was undetected during the commotion.

Eventually, after a long time of breathing, and pushing, the baby was born. The main worrying thing about the child was the black spheroid in the baby's left eye. It almost seemed to be made of some sort of gem or glass of some kind. The couple looked at each other worried about the baby's health.

(F/N): "Do you think they will be alright?"

(M/N): "I *Huff*  I don't *Huff* know."

They looked at the child, and a question came to mind.

(F/N): "What should we name them?"

After another look at her child, she decided.

(M/N): "(Y/N)."

The couple smiled at the crying baby, feeling that they are going to be just fine, despite it's, special trait.

~~~ Timeskip 11 Years (Y/N) POV ~~~

I sat in the car. Looking out the window as (A/N) drove me to Beach City. I had an eye patch over my left eye. Mom and Dad told me never to take it off. They said that I was very special, but people wouldn't understand what was under it. I started to doze a bit, but when my eyes closed, I suddenly saw a flash of a pink room with a surprised kid around my age looking at me. It was hard to make out the flash since it was only half a second, but it kind of looked like he wore a pinkish, or red shirt, with a yellow, shape in the middle. I blinked and felt wide awake from the sudden image.

(A/N): "I hope you enjoy Beach City. It is really nice, a little small, but it has some pretty nice sights, and you can walk along the beach, or we can go to funland. Oh please remind me, I forgot what my brother told me, what happened to your eye again?"

(Y/N): "Someone assaulted me and stabbed my eye."

I looked down. I hate having to lie, especially to my family, but Mom and Dad said it was for the best.

(A/N): "Sorry if I upset you. I am sorry something like that happened to you, especially when you're so young. What is wrong with people these days."

(Y/N): "Yeah." I sighed.

We eventually made it to the small one story house. Though it wasn't very large, it looked nice. I smiled as I got out of the car, and grabbed my suitcase from the back of the truck.

(A/N): "Okay, come on. Let's show you your room so you can rest, then tomorrow you can do whatever you want."

I smiled at her before heading inside. I settled into the house and got into bed. It was about midnight. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.