Chapter 15: Returning Of Old Friends

~~~ TIMESKIP ~~~

     Greg, Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl were staring outside, their faces pressed against the windows.

Steven: "Don't worry, I am just going out for a walk with Connie, it's not like I'm going to space or anything. They're never gonna let me out of their sight again."

     Steven walked off as I sat in the chair. Everyone, except Greg, turned to me.

Pearl: "So, what happened? Where did you go?"

(Y/N): "Well, remember when Steven, Greg, and I went to the trip to Korea? I may or may not have found Blue Diamond, who may or may not, have invited me to go to Homeworld. I may or may not have accepted."

Pearl: "What? You mean she took you too?"

(Y/N): "Wait, 'too'?"

Amethyst: "Yeah, they totally took Greg."

(Y/N): "Oh wow. I didn't see him up there."

Pearl: "Wait, so you went to Homeworld?"

(Y/N): "Yes. It was nice. But the Palace was, no offense, a little bland."

Pearl: "You were in the Palace!?"

(Y/N): "Oh, that's not even the most shocking news. Get this, are you ready?"

Pearl: "I don't think I could ever be ready, but okay."

(Y/N): "Yellow Diamond, called me an honorary Diamond."

Pearl: "W-w-w-whaaaaat!?"

(Y/N): "Yeah. And I learned quite a bit from training with Yellow and Blue."

     Garnet was silent, most likely for shock, Pearl was constantly stammering, and Amethyst was confused.

(Y/N): "I think, that's enough surprises for now."

Pearl: "For now!? What else could you possibly have to tell us!?"

(Y/N): "I, am going to save it for tomorrow, we should take this slow."

Garnet: "I think that is wise."

Amethyst: "Haha, you broke Pearl."

(Y/N): "Yeah, well. I am going to go for a bit, don't worry. I won't be long."

     I headed to the warp pad and warped to the sky arena. I started to train my Aura.

          ~~~ TIMESKIP ~~~

     I was still at the sky arena. Meditating with my aura. I heard a shimmering sound, and I stopped.

Pearl: "(Y/N), where are you!?"

     I got up and headed over to the pad.

(Y/N): "Hey, I'm right here."

Pearl: "You said you wouldn't be long. You were here all night!"

     I looked around. Finally realizing the brightness in the sky.

(Y/N): "Oh, wow. You're right."

Pearl: "What are you doing here?"

(Y/N): "Training."

Pearl: "Training how?"

(Y/N): "Are you ready for the second bomb shell?"

Pearl: "....Yes."

(Y/N): "Okay, let's go to the temple."

     We warped to the temple and I sat onto the couch. Garnet and Amethyst were there as Pearl walked over.

Pearl: "Okay. So, what is the rest of the story?"