Chapter 09- Vise Versa

Start from the beginning

"But what about school?" I say glumly.

"Oh I've got that covered. " I hear her smiling whilst she talks.

"Okay let me know what the plan is." I say.

"Don't worry I will, See ya Dee." And with that she hangs up

I look up at the ceiling then stare at my clock and it reads 4:44. My eyes start to get heavy as I stare at the ceiling. I guess I deserve some amount of sleep.

-----

"No please, please can I stay home today?"

"Destiny this is the last time I'm answering you , And No you can not stay. Now get your ass out the car and go!" My mom shouts giving me a death glare.

"Okay I'll go, I'll go." I say getting out the car.

"Love you." She yells rolling down the window.

"Yeah, yeah." I whisper.

I walk into the school building and wander around. My phone starts to buzz in my pocket. Taking it out I see Bonnie's name show up and below it, it reads Where are you?

I text her back then I shut my phone off. I begin to put it away till I get pushed in the shoulder and my phone falls out of my hand next to another.

"Sorry." Someone says the same time as I.

I bend down to pick my phone up but my hands immediately land on my forehead.

"Sorry." We both say at the same time. I look at the person and my mood immediately changes.

"I actually take my two sorries back." I say rubbing my forehead then picking up my phone.

"I actually need to apologize." Jeremiah says. "For real."

"I know you're mad." He starts. I walk pass him but he yet again grabs my forearm with his left hand.

"What the hell did I tell you about touching me, I swear if you don't take your paws off me I will castrate you. Don't tempt me." I tell him with my words filled with acrimony. He just looks at me still griping my forearm.

I shut my eyes and sigh. "5..4..3..2.." Swiftly I turn around under my arm so fast that his chest is against the locker but he refuses to let go, Now my back is suddenly against the lockers and my arm is being pushed under my breast. I'm panting so hard trying to catch my breath.

"Let go of me." I say struggling to breathe. He just looks into my eyes and breathes as hard as I am. Jeremiah gets heavier and heavier putting all his weight on me.

"Jeremiah I-I cant breathe." I say attempting to get out of his grip. He takes some of his weight off me but nuzzles his face into my neck and breathes in.

"What are you doing to me?" He whispers into my neck. My breathing hitches as he pushes off me and stats walking down the hallway, punching the lockers making me flinch.

What am I doing to him? Maybe I'm messing with his head more than he's messing with mine.

---

"What the hell did I tell you?" She yells throwing her hands up in the air.

"Stay away." I whisper.

"Then why didn't you?" She continue to yells while her eyes bore into mine.

"Bonnie I did, He won't leave me alone." I yell louder back at her. Her eyes dilate and she looks taken back.

"I'm tired of feeling like everything's my fault. I made a mistake I'm only human, I kissed him la dee fucking da. Look I'm utterly sorry for what he took from you but I can take care of myself don't get me wrong here I thank you for looking after me but I just need to think, I just need to be left alone." I explain breathless.