chapter 18(The end)

Y/N POV

My eyes fluttered open as the golden sun rays of the morning sun kissed my skin. My vision was blurred and I tightly close my eyes before opening them. My eyes were busy scanning my surroundings. It didn't take me long to realize that I was in the hospital bed. My eyes fell upon someone who was sitting beside my bed still holding my hand. It wasn't hard to recognize the coconut hair,

Jungkook

Seeing him like this,by my side holding me,brought a smile to my lips.I could remember the events that happened before I passed out. How could I be that dumb? Watching him like this made me realize that having Jungkook my by my side was more than enough for me. I softly called out his name.

"jungkook?"

He opened his eyes still half asleep[. It took him a moment take it all in. Then he suddenly realized that I was awake and he held my had tightly with both of his hands. 

"thank god! You're finally awake.. I..I.. I thought I was going to lose you" He said and I saw a tear going down his cheek. I gently wiped it away.  He slowly leaned in and placed a warm kiss on my forehead.

"I'll inform the doctors that you woke up" he said and got up rearranging his wrinkled cloths. i slowly nodded approving him.

I watched him leave the room. I had realized that he's THE one. I had realized how insane I would go without him. I had realized how he has become a part of me.

I had realized that I love him.

2 weeks later

I was just strolling down in youtube out of boredom when I recieved a message. Jungkook's name appeared in my notification panel causing me to click on it immediately.

" Get ready. I'm coming to pick you up at 6.00" 

My heart started beating faster. Where was he taking me to?I started to wonder. That's when I realized the time. It was 4;18. ughhhh couldn't he tell any sooner? I got up from my seat and went to take a shower.

After the shower I stood infront of wardrobe with my towel wrapped around me. i scanned my wardrobe and choose a simple black off shoulder dress which was up to my knee.

I did a simple make up and fortunately I was ready when the doorbell rang. I knew it was Jungkook and I ran down to open the door. as soon as oped the door I was greeted with the smiling cute bunny whom I valued more than my life. 

" Hi cutie,seems like you're in a good mood today" he said winking.

"OMG when did you become so flirty?" 

'' stop talking. dead skin cells are coming out of your mouth." he joked and dragged me to his car.

He opened the door for me and closed the door after I got inside. after getting in. he started driving and i decided to break the silence.

''So where are you taking me to?''

''you'll see'' he replied shortly. judging by his expression I could tell that he wasn't going to tell me.

"haruman..." He put on a song and the song started playing. I slowly tapped my finger against the door to the rhythm of the song.

'' you like it?'' he asked and I hummed in response. I could see a smile creeping out to his face in my peripheral vision.

After some driving, the car finally came to  stop. I imitated his actions after seeing him getting out. My eyes fell on the beautiful surroundings.

We were on the top of a mountain and  the wrinkled sea beneath us looked like it was crawling. the azure sky was like a pallete full of different shades of blue. the stars above us were countless. The sound of the waves were music to my ears.

''wow it's so pretty up here'' I said amazed.

''But you're prettier. u know that?''

I felt his gaze on me and looked him. His loving eyes staring at me gave me butterflies in my stomach. He brought his hands to my shoulders and looked me directly in the eye. wow his eyes...they shine even brighter than the stars. my train of thoughts were disturbed by Jungkook.

''y/N,''

''Even though there are hundreds of stars in the night,the darkness doesn't go away. but when the moon appears ,darkness is nowhere to be found. That's why you're the moon in my life. Just like there's one and only moon in the sky,there's one and only you in my life.''

''I love you''

''I've been waiting to tell you this for a while now.  you changed me and helped me to find the real me. I'm someone who promised himself not to love again. but...with you,I couldn't help falling in love. I promise to stay by you side no matter what. your happiness is my happiness. I talked with your parents and I ensure that your parents will keep you happy too.I hope you let me be a part of it., Y/N. I really love you.''

My eyes started to tear up. I felt like everything I've been wishing for came true. It felt like a dream. The way the moonlight illuminated the sky as well as Jungkook's face felt surreal. The words my heart has been screaming these few minutes finally slipped off my tongue as I pulled him in a tight hug.

'' I love you too Jungkook''  

As soon as those words left my mouth, Jungkook's soft,pink uneven lips touched mine and he pulled me into a passionate kiss.

***** THE END *****