Chapter 9

Are you two going home?? Jimin asked as Jennie and you stood up to go home.

Yeah.. it's getting late jimin. You answered.

Jennie I can drop you home.... if you want... jimin said rubbing the back of his neck.

It's okay Jimin if I came with you y/n will be alone. Jennie replied.

no, y/n can go with jungkook since they live next to each other.

Hell to the n. you thought to yourself.

Hyung, why me? Jungkook whined.

Stop whining like a kid. Jimin said.

But I can't. Jungkook wasn't ready to give up.

Stfu Jungkook or I'm gonna reveal that little secret of yours.. jimin relpied, smirking.

Hyung, remind me why are we friends again??......jungkook said and grabbed his car keys.

See you y/n jennie said.
See you jennie, see you guys. you followed jungkook while jennie followed jimin to their cars.

Jungkook got in his car and so did you. The drive was silent since you and jungkook both didin't bother to break the silence. You were just staring outside from the window.

Get out quickly... jungkook said.

Sorry? you said.

Jungkook sighed.

We arrived at your home. Now get out quickly.
You didn't notice you arrived at your house.

Oh..okay you got out from his car and said thanks.

He just left without even saying welcome so you went to your house.

Oh... I forgot my parents were home. You thought to yourself. You felt excited but then you felt sad. We are barely able to see each other. You thought.

You went near their room just to hear them arguing. The door was slightly open and you saw your dad slapping your mom.

You felt tears fill your eyes and you ran out of your house, crying.

You noticed a tree nearby and sat under it. You curled your body into a ball and cried, cried and cried.

Are you okay?? you heard a voice say.

.................................................................................

jungkook's POV

I came out of my house to get some fresh air. While I was walking I heard someone crying.
Who's crying in the middle of the night? I thought.
Then I saw a girl crying under a tree.

I went to her and asked

Are you okay??
She looked at me and I was surprised.

y/n?? why are you crying??

I sat near her and asked. She didn't reply but kept crying.

Go away jungkook, this is none of your bussines.
She said while sobbing.
I can't Leave her like this. I felt bad. I wrapped my arms around her and asked

Tell me what's wrong. My voice was soft.  Even I was surprised by my own action. This is not so me. I don't know what's happening to me. She sniffed.
Then she buried her head in my chest and cried. I felt my shirt getting wet because of her tears. I didn't care. My heart was melting like a freaking butter.

Jungkook, tell me why no one loves me? Why am I so unlucky?? Tell me jungkook. 

She asked me while crying. I didn't knew what to say since I didn't had much experience about convincing people. but I know she is feeling the same thing I feel everyday. Unwanted and unloved.

You are not unlucky y/n. Don't worry. I'm here with you. Everything's gonna be alright.
I said while patting her back.
I drew circles on her back to calm her down.

After a few minutes she had fallen asleep in my arms.

What should I do now?? I asked myself. After some arguments with myself I decided to take her to my house.

I picked her up slowly, bridal style and took her to my room. I layed her in my bed and covered her with  blankets.

she looked so peaceful while sleeping. I didn't realize how beautiful she was until now. I put a strand of her hair behind her ear. My eyes traveled to her lips.
No, jungkook. Get yourself together. Pervert.

I decided to sleep cause I was sleepy as hell.

I slept in my bed since there was too much space left.

Suddenly I felt  her hand wrapping  around my body. I tried to push her away but the only thing happened was she wrapped her leg around me and she hugged me tighter.

Don't leave me pls. I'm afraid. She said half asleep. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.

I felt my heart beat getting faster and myself blushing like a tomato.

What's happening to me?? This is not you jungkook . I think I should get my hyungs help about this. While thinking this I slowly drifted to sleep.

To be continued.....

.................................................................................