Chapter 6

Y/N POV

Jennie is going nuts. God, how could she even think that Jungkook and I kissed??

I better kiss my school toilet than kissing him.

Well I know I should be grateful that he lent me his jacket yesterday. But once a bad boy is always a bad boy right? I'm not that dumb to fall for his tricks. But, I still have to return that jacket to him.

I'll return it later when I have time. Right now I'm too bored for that.

Well, maybe he has changed. Maybe I can forgive him. He's nice after all.

.
.
.

I was laying on my bed after returning from school. I was staring at my ceiling for about two hours now. I mean.... like this ceiling is attractive right? I can't get my eyes off from it. While staring at the ceiling the only thing in my mind was

"Why can't I marry a ceiling one day??"

I felt tears stream down my face. Yeah.....  I'm sad
because I won't be able to marry my ceiling cause I know the ceiling loves the wall. They are always hugging each other. Why no one can love me like that?

Ok... I'll stop it. You'll think I'm a crybaby but I can't help but cry when I feel I'm all alone, unloved to the point even god forgot about me

Pls god send someone who can make me feel like I'm not alone..pls

That's when I heard my door bell ring.

Who the f*ck comes to my home?I mean I don't know most of my neighbors so.. I don't care who it is but I'm gonna chop their heads, put pepper and salt to it, make a pizza and feed it to crocodiles.

I looked at myself in the mirror. and  yes, my eyes were fluffy and and my nose was red from crying. I hate it when my nose becomes red after crying.

I ran to my  bathroom and washed my face before going downstairs and slightly opening the door.

I saw someone I least expected to see.

I closed the door real quickly. It can't be him right?I must be just seeing things.

I opened the door again hoping it won't be him.

Unfortunately yeah....Of course It's him.

Jeon f*cking Jungkook.

His eyes grew wider when he saw me.

"You?" He asked surprised.

" why the f*ck did you came to my house? " I asked. OML I curse so much I guess.

" I didn't knew this was your house and we just moved here so my parents wanted me to give this muffins to our neighbors. I repeat I. didn't. know. this. was .your. house. " he replied.

" thanks.." I took the muffins from him and said " since you are done giving this to me can go".

No matter who gives me food, I take it. Because you can't throw them away. Food is worth than money.

I was about to close the door when he stopped  me from closing it.

"Why you coconut head?" I  asked confused.

A smirked appeared on his face which I didn't like.

" Are you alone??"

"No, I'm living with my furniture."

I tried to close the door but he avoided me from doing so. His smirk grew wider as he stepped into my house.

I can't remember giving you the permission to come to my house?  I said folding my arms in front of my chest. 

He took steps forward as I took steps backward. I suddenly felt something hit my back..

Oh, A wall. Thanks for existing my dear wall.

Jungkook pinned me against the wall and whispered in my ears.

" Do you think I'll  just let you go??"

His voice sent shivers down my spine.

Is he bipolar? Yesterday he was nice and all. Today he's being the dick as usual.

And... he was really close. I mean... too close....

He leaned a bit more until I can feel his breath against my lips. He was staring at my eyes.

believe me,His gaze could burn you soul.

And I closed my eyes shut expecting to feel well....his those dirty lips on mine...

Well..... seconds passed my and I didn't feel anything.

I opened my eyes to see a slightly smiling Jungkook.

He winked at me a just left.

Did he just left after scaring the shit out of me? I almost peed in my pants.

He's crazy. Isn't he?

.................................................................................

JK POV

Actually seeing her like that makes me want to kiss her. I know I have no feelings for her but... you know I guess it's just War of Hormones.

I was going to kiss her for real but when I stared at her eyes I noticed her eyes were red as if she was crying.

Was she crying? Then for what reason?

I don't  know but my heart melted. And the things she said in that alley replayed in my mind. So I just.. yeah...I didn't kiss her.

I know I really love my mom . I hate it when I love her so much but she doesn't give a shit about me.
After all those years I have learnt to control
my feelings. I learnt not to think about my parents anymore. Not to remind myself that I'm unloved and unwanted. But that stupid bitch y/n always have to remind me of my mom. I felt a tear drop on my cheek. I brushed it off with my palm and said myself not to be a crybaby. I always believe in this theory of mine.

" love makes everyone weak. So don't love anyone."

And I know I'm never gonna love anyone for my entire life.