chapter 2

"Jeon Jungkook

The son of the owner of this school".
That echoed through my mind over and over again.
I felt shivers down my spine.

What have I done?
What  happens if they kick me out of the school?

oh shit.

"He's really rich. Everyone wants to be friends with him but he doesn't trust so many people except his really close friends. But  Unfortunately he's the most handsome and hottest boy in school .every girl is dying to be his girlfriend,but he just plays with them."Jennie continued talking.

"But why the fuck did you do that?"
she asked.

I had no answer.

That's when the bell rang again indicating our lunch break is over.

I went to the classroom thinking what will happen to me now?what will happen with Jungkook?

Little did I know what was about to happen in my life??

.................................................................................

I woke up when the sunlight hit my face. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Is it morning already?
I checked time on my phone.

7:35 A.M.

Oh shit.

I'm gonna be late. I quickly got up from my bed and look a quick shower. of course I brushed my teeth. Then I went downstairs to  grab my bag and started running to school.

I didn't even have a clue that someone was following me.

Because it was too late I decided to use an alley. I can't be late one the second day of school. There was only me in that alley. I didn't feel scared cause all in my mind was going to school as fast as I can.

When I was going to turn to another road someone pinned me against then wall.

Wtf?

Then I saw the face I didn't want to see the most.

Jeon Jungkook

"Hey babe..,where are you think you're going"He asked staring right into my soul.

"To s..school"  I stuttered and it felt like my legs are getting weaker, as if they were made out of jelly.

"Why are you scared? Oh see..you're shaking. Am I that scary??" He asked smirking.

I was going to say yes,he is but  then I closed my mouth shut. He's Jeon jungkook. I shouldn't be messing around with him, but I really wanna slap that smirk away from his face.

" please let me go " I begged and tried to escape from his grip but then he tightened his grip.

"Do you think you can escape from me after you've slapped me in front of everyone? "
He yelled.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. But what you did was wrong."
"Sorry doesn't change anything."he yelled again.

"Just stop yelling at me, will you?" I was getting sick of his yelling  so  I shouted back.

He looked taken aback by my yelling, but what he did next was totally unexpected.

He started moving closer to my face closing the distance between us. He looked at my lips and smirked.

"Jungkook. don't" he acted like he didn't hear me and now I can even feel his breath.

Tears started streaming down my face.

"Jungkook,pls let me go"

" Did nobody teach you how to treat a girl?Why are you doing this? Don't you have a mother or a sister?what will you feel if someone was going to rape them?"

I don't know why I said that however it seems like my words hit him cause he moved away from me. His expression changed and he loosened the grip on me.

I do know how to treat a girl.So,I'm letting you go this time y/n. but I can't promise that there won't be a revenge.
Then he left leaving me alone in that alley.

.................................................................................

Jungkook's POV

Actually I wasn't going to let her go that easily. but when she mentioned my mom I couldn't help but panic inside.

"I really love my mom" I thought. tears threatened to escape from my eyes. She hates me and says I don't even deserve to live. She thinks I'm a mistake. My life is a hell right now. Am I really a mistake?

When I try to get close to her she pulls me away. Her smile, I really love it. It's normal that a child loves his mother so fucking much. Or am I wrong?
I want her to talk to me sweetly, give me a kiss on my forhead and say everything's gonna be okay.

But unfortunately all she does is hurting me.  My stupid ass can't help but love her than I love myself.

I really hope that one day she will love me just like I do.
I play with girls because it makes me distract myself from my problems. But everyone want is my money. No one is the world is honest.

Well, maybe except my hyungs. They are the ones who were always there for me when things get tough. They laughed with me, cried with me, shared everything with me. I love them so much. If it weren't for them there won't be this Jeon Jungkook you see.

"You should be strong Jungkook,Don't let emotions control you. emotions only leads to pain "I told to myself. That's what I always tell myself.

I hope no one is hurting like me. No one deserves to hurt like this. Every parent should be there with their children, when those children want them.

I took a deep breath. Everything is gonna be alright, Jungkook. Stay strong.

I decided not to get revenge from Y/N.
Even though I decided to not to get revenge from her that doesn't mean I won't be having fun.
It'll be very fun to scare her. Having fun won't hurt anyone,right? It will help me to get these things out of my mind.A smirk appeared on my face as I thought about that.

To be continued.......

.................................................................................A/N
Hi guys! What do you think will happen next?what will jk do?what do you think about this ff?

Leave a comment,vote

Who's alive after boy with love teaser? I'm dead because of kookie's voice.(writing this while digging my grave)