Chapter 15

Y/N's POV

I quickly ran to my home to get ready. Even though I told Jungkook that we're going to celebrate his birthday I don't even have an idea on how to celebrate it. While dressing up I stormed my brain to find an idea.

Suddenly a light bulb popped beside my head.

Did I ever tell you how much I love my brain? (No offense to food)

Hopefully he'll like it...

Oh shit! I don't even have a car! Guess we'll have to go in Jungkook's car. I grabbed my purse and ran to Jungkook's house.

Jungkook's POV

What am gonna wear? What am I gonna wear? You're going with Y/N so you have to dress up nice. I told myself.

I opened my closet.

The first thing that my eyes fell on was a white tshirt.

You are going to celebrate your birthday Jungcock not to a competition where you choose the worst dressed up man. The devil beside my head.

But she'll like the way you are. That angel said.

"You're f*cking dumb" devil spoke again.

Okay okay I then choose another one.

What about this one?

You'll look like a old man. The devil said

You're handsome no matter what you wear, That was the angel.

Finally I was able to choose an outfit..

Just when I was finished my door bell rang

OMFG! it  must be Y/N. I took a last look at myself. I look....okay...

I opened the door. Y/N was there showing me her commercial worthy teeth.

"Ready birthday boy?" she asked.
"Yeah" I said nervously.
"Take your keys. I don't have a car you know" she said smiling shyly.

Cute.

I ran/walked to grab my keys. As I returned to Y/N she snapped the keys away from me.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Today I'm driving" she said while smirking.

"Trying to be a bad girl... I see" I said returning the smirk.

"Not trying Jungkook... I AM a bad girl"

" You know what Y/N, I'm a bad boy and I like bad girls..."

I could have sworn that I saw her blushing.

We got into the car.

"Y/N... Are you sure you can drive cause I don't wanna die on my birthday" I said jokingly. "Btw where are we going?"

She hit my arms in a joking manner and ignored my second question.

We drove for sometime and she suddenly stopped the car.

"Why did you stop it?" I asked her.

"Mm... ah... I need to buy.... aaaa ... some girl's stuff... you know.." she said rubbing her neck.

"Oh... okay " I said and it was awkward af.

She left and I strolled through twitter.

After some minutes she returned.

The ride was silent but it was not awkward now.

She was driving to god knows where.
Finally we came to a stop near a...

River. The scenery was breathtaking. Birds were singing and I was pretty sure that they were singing about the beauty of this scenery. Trees stood like giants. Even I felt like a dwarf. But the most beautiful thing in there was ...

The angel called Y/N.

She is ethereal. She is better than an angel. Because angels never wish me a happy birthday. Angles never greet me with a smile to make me happy. But Y/N does.

"Like it?" Y/N asked bringing me back to earth.

"No" her face fell.

"I love it" I said and suddenly she hugged me...

"Dumb idiot! I thought you didn't like it" I wrapped my arms around her securely.

I patted her back and she broke the hug...
"Wait...I forgot something" she said and went back to the car as I patiently waited.

"Surprrrrrrrrise" she screamed and I turned my gaze to her.

She was there with a beautiful birthday cake in her hand. But that wasn't as beautiful as her.

She ran to me and said,

"Blow the candles birthday boy" I gave her a smile and cut the cake.

I brought close to her mouth so she can take a bite.

She took a huuuuge bite that was almost half of the cake.

My eyes widened and I giggled seeing her struggling to swallow it.

"Ohhh Y/N slow down" I said laughing.

Then she took piece of cake and brought it closer to my mouth I tried to take a bite but suddenly she hit it in my face...

I pouted while she laughed her lungs off

"I was gonna take a bite..." I said in a fake sad tone. How can I be sad when the angel beside me is laughing happily?

"okay have a bite kookie... say ahhhh" She fed me a piece of cake and man was it delicious.

After the cake party we both sat on a rock with our legs in water.

We sat there for some minutes in a comfortable silence.

Then Y/N spoke breaking the silence.

"Jungkook..."
"Mm"
" look at me" she said and I looked directly at her eyes.

I didn't felt butterflies in my stomach but I felt wild dragons.

"I just wanted you to know that you're not a mistake Jungkook. You mean a lot to me. You may have faults but it's what makes you unique. That's who you are. If somebody truly loves you they'll accept you for who you are. You're not perfect but neither am I. We were born to be human, not to be perfect. We make mistakes. That's because we are human. But we must be able to learn from our mistakes. We never lose life, we only learn lessons. Whenever you feel lonely just know that there are people who truly care for you kookie"

She said tearing me up. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. I buried my head in the crook of her head and silently cried.

"Thanks Y/N."  That's when I realized how much I loved her. How much I needed her in my life.

"Thanks Y/N. Thanks for today. Thanks for everything. You mean a lot to me... You gave me the best gift ever. This is my happiest birthday ever." I said emotionally.

This time Y/N was the one who hugged me.

"Can we stay like this for a while? It feels safe Jungkook"

"Of course. Anything for my angel.  " I said and kissed her forehead.

.......

The amount of cringe in my fan fictions are bigger than the seven seas combined.