Prologue

FIRST YEAR

DRACO

When I first met Kaitlynn, I was 11. She stumbled out of the train at Hogwarts and bumped right into me. Making us both fall to the ground with her on top of me.

"Watch were youre going!" I snapped, glaring up at her.

She had looked down at me with her blue eyes; her black hair sprawled around us like a veil.

"No need to be rude!" She said, getting off of me quickly.

We stood there glaring at each other with our arms crossed over our chests. We had a sort of staring competition; the one who looks away first loses. And I never lose.

Suddenly, her hand shot out to me.

"I'm Kaitlynn Graham." She said with a sly smile forming on her face.

I snorted, but shook her hand anyway.

"Draco. Draco Malfoy."

KAITLYNN

I first realised Draco was going to be a pain in my behind the moment we got sorted into the same house. Slytherin.

He had smirked at me as I took a seat next to him at the house table.

"Welcome to the dark side, Graham." Draco said, nudging my shoulder with his as we started eating our food.

I rolled my eyes, glaring at him as he took a piece of potato from my plate.

"Never touch my food!" I warned grabbing the potato back.

Draco chuckled and pushed me off the chair, making me fall on the floor with a loud uhmf.

"Never deny me something I want." He said back, grinning down at me from his seat.

I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

Spoilt brat.

SECOND YEAR

DRACO

I immediately knew I liked Kaitlynn the moment I found her sitting alone in the astronomy tower, reading a thick book about Jupiters moons.

She was different then all the other girls in our house. She was smart, and liked being smart.

Her blue eyes twinkled in the moonlight as she read the pages in wonder. Taking in all the information the book provided.

I smirked, gripping my own book about constellations and walked over to her. I sat down next to her and opened the book. We glanced at each other with a smile and stayed there reading in silence.

KAITLYNN

I found out I liked Draco when I saw professor Snape handing him back his potions test.

I had glanced over his shoulder from behind him to see he had got near perfect marks. His proud smile stretched across his face as he flipped through the pages of the test. I knew then that he actually cared about his school work and wasnt like the other dumb blokes who skidded by with their marks just enough to pass.

"Congratulations, Malfoy." I said. His head snapped to me and he smirked.

"Jealous, Graham?" He asked with a cocky smirk.

I rolled my eyes and handed him my test. I smirked back at him as he stared at my perfect score with wide eyes. "Try and beat me next time, Malfoy." I said and snatched my test out of his hands.

THIRD YEAR

KAITLYNN

I first realised I wanted to be friends with Draco the day we were outside in the forest with Hagrid. He was telling us some boring little story about a bird like creature named Cluckbeak. I snickered as he threw a ferret at the thing. He caught it with its beak and ate it.