From 2020

สวัสดี (Hello)! This is Maeri Gold from the year 2020.

So I'm back and I'm already writing again.

Bakit nga ba nandito ako ngayon? Let's be direct to the point.

Her Secret will be under revision for improvement. I could still remember when I came up with this story in the year 2015 and I just finished it earlier in 2019 so makikita sa storya na 'to kung paano nag-iba yung writing style ko.

And as much as possible, being the OC me. Gusto ko constant lang lahat so kailangan kong i-edit ang buong storya ni Alona para maayos mabasa ng mga future readers at ng mga babasang muli.

So I'll be unpublishing some parts to make way for editing. Ibabalik ko rin agad 'yon kapag na-edit ko na, that I think mapapabilis kasi nasa bahay lang ako and under community quarantine kami ngayon. Dahil din ie-edit ko ang Her Secret, mananatiling on-hold muna ang Her Story.

Also, I wanted to clarify that I changed the title of this book, from Her Secret to Somebody to Heal. I thought that Her Secret is too common for a title and it doesn't really fit the story. So here ya go!

I'll start editing this once I finished my romance novel, Always in Between which is just a short story na ginawa ko because of boredom. You can also read it while waiting for Alona's comeback haha.

And since I'm back, I would like to get this chance to thank all my followers and readers since my jeje days for staying with me, kung mayroon mang natira. Khob Khun Kha!

Let's all keep in touch!

Stay safe and wash your hands! Maeri Gold loves you!

ขอบคุณสำหรับการอ่าน! <3