Part - 24

Rajveer ran towards his room to protect himself from getting murdered by Naveen. He knows he must be angry with him as they didn't attend the marriage because of which Shanti Bua has created a big drama and kicked him (Naveen) out of the house but not his wife. Shanti Bua didn't let his (Naveen's) wife go with him and he had to live the whole one month without his wife all because of Rajveer. 

Today he's going to take revenge for this. 

Rajveer in a blink of eyes entered in his room and slammed the door on Naveen's face. Naveen banged on the door but he didn't open. Naveen sigh and moved down to the hall where Naina was still standing in the same position and was accompanied by Anamika. 

"kya hua aapko" Naina asked 

"Kuch nai, main toh bas haal chal puchne jaa raha tha aur kuch nahi" Naveen lied, for the revenge has to be taken from Rajveer and he doesn't want to include both the girls in that the reasons are simple. First, he knows Naina is not going to show any interest and secondly Anamika will be on Rajveer's side only. So there is no point to tell them anything. 

The girls nodded receiving his reply. Anamika led him to the guest room while Naina returned to her room. 

… 

Evening time 

Everything was set, decoration was done, foods were arranged, guests had started to come and Anamika was the one handling all this from welcoming the guest to keeping everything in place. After all she was happy now. 

Rajveer and Naina were in their room, Naina was getting ready while Rajveer who was already, was now staring at her giving her looks, Seductive looks!! But Naina was ignoring him, TOTALLY!! 

She picked up a lipstick, pink lipstick, from the dressing table when Rajveer interrupted. 

"Apply red one na, it tastes better" he exclaims,meaningfully. 

Naina turns her head to face him. She gave him a fierce look but he did care. He winked at her mischievously 

"come again! Kya bola tumne?" Naina asked, raising her brow. 

He stepped towards her, "I said ki red taste better. I like the flavour of red" he exclaims trying to touch her. Naina slapped on his hands 

"stay away! Jyada udo maat tum nahi toh aaj raat se hi tumhe permanently couch pe shift kar dungi" she warned him. 

"Arey tum tension kyun le rahi ho Nainu darling. Wo toh thoda yahan wahan ho gaya aur tum pregnant ho gayi lekin next time I'm gonna use high quality protection. Kuch gadbad nahi hogi fir believe me" he tried to convince her but received a slap on his arm. 

"Shut up! It's final now. Tum aajse couch pe hi souge.. Don't ever try to sleep on the bed, nahi toh store room mei lock kar dungi tumhe har raat ko" Naina shouted on him Irritatedly. 

Rajveer rolled his eyes "bhala ye kya baat hui. Main itne pyar se tumhe bata raha hoon aur tum mujhe dhamki de rahi ho. Aisa thodi hota hai. Banda ek match kya har gaya tum toh license hi cancel kar rahi ho.. Ye zulm nahi sahunga main" he protested, in return Naina threw him out of the room not even giving him a reply. 

Rajveer sighed angrily on the fact that how mercilessly his wife threw him out of the room. He stamped his foot and turned only to get a mini heart attack. He found Naveen standing there and for his bad luck he can't escape now. 

"Bhai mere tu kaisa hai" Rajveer asked, trying to sound sweet. 

Naveen roll his eyes "aaj yaad aa rahi hai iss bhai ki, jab main ek mahine tak apni jaanu, babu, Shona se dur tha aur tadap raha tha tab toh tujhe yaad nai aai.. Kitna message kiya ki ek baar Shanti Bua se baat hi kar le lekin nahi" he slapped him on his arm, Rajveer jumped at his place.