Part - 7

Raina Side… 

Rajveer was sleeping on the couch, his phone was ringing but it couldn't able to disturb his sleep.. Naina who was in kitchen, preparing coffee for herself heard the sound of phone.. She move out of the kitchen and marched towards Rajveer.. She check his cell and found a unknown number flashing on the screen.. She nudged Rajveer.. 

"Raj.. Utho, tumhara phone baaj raha hai" She spoke nudging him.. 

Rajveer open his eyes and look at her confusedly, he was in deep sleep and now was confused because of the sudden disturbance.. 

"kya hua" he asked looking at her with his half open eyes.. 

"tumhara phone kabse baaj raha hai

"tumhara phone kabse baaj raha hai.. Koi unknown number hai" She informed 

Rajveer sit up straightly and took his phone.. The call was disconnected by now so he callback on the number.. In the first ring itself the person received the call.. 

"hello! Who's this? Rajveer asked, as the number was unknown.. 

" call aapne kiya hai bhaisaab.. Aap bataiye kaun bol rahe ho? The person spoke from the other side, a tinge of anger was audible in his voice.. 

"mujhe iss number se call aaya tha abhi" Rajveer informed.. 

"oohhhh!! Toh aap hai wo jisko wo Paagal ladki phone kar rahi thi.." he exclaims, he was the same guy from whom Anamika asked for help.. 

"kaun ladki" Rajveer asked confusedly.. 

"mujhe kya malum kaun thi.. Usne phone manga call karne ke liye toh meine de diya" he said and before Rajveer could ask anything else he cut the call.. 

Rajveer keep the cell on the table, thinking about the girl when Naina said "kaun tha" she asked.. 

Rajveer shrugged his shoulder "kya jaane.. Bol raha tha kissi ladki ne call kiya uska phone leke" he said still thinking about the girl.. 

Naina instantly said "kahin Anu ne toh nahi kiya.. Wo gusse mei apna phone yahin chod ke gayi hai.. Ho sakta hai usko kuch help chahiye ho" she assumed..