Part - 23

Raina were shocked to see the words written in the book. Anamika had written two names "RAINA and NAVEER" in the book. They instantly look up at her in disbelief. 

"Ye" Rajveer asked, his throat getting heavy. It's hard for him to digest what she (Anamika) just did, he hasn't expected that from her. 

After a long four month, she's here sitting right before them all by herself. And also has suggested some names for the unborn. They couldn't believe this, so we're constantly staring at her while Anamika was finding appropriate words to speak. In the past four months, she had said so many harsh words that hurted them alot but now when she wanted to apologise she was not getting words.. 

"Baby" Naina calls her politely in a sweet voice such that Anamika lost her self control. All the past months when she has taunted her, fought with her and there is she who's still sweet towards her. A large blow of guilt hit Anamika and she broke down in tears. This panicked her parents who were confused, surprised and shocked till now. Her sudden break down tensed them. 

Rajveer immediately shifted to her side and pulled her in a fatherly hug. Her tears pained them, no matter how much she hurts them but they can never see her in tears. 

"hey! Kya hua bache.. Kissi ne kuch kaha kya tumse" Rajveer asked worriedly, caressing her hair. 

Anamika didn't reply but wrapped her arms around him. She hugged him tightly and cried louder, increasing their tension.. 

Rajveer looked at Naina who parted Anamika from him, she cupped her face and rubbed off her tears. 

"Vineet ne kuch kaha kya? Ya party mei kuch hua?" Naina asked, tension lines formed in her forehead.. 

Anamika held her hand and kissed on her palm "I'm.. I'm sorry mumma.. I'm sorry" she apologised sobbing, gripping her hand tightly.. 

Naina glanced at Rajveer for once, and again shifted her eyes on Anamika.. 

"meine aap dono ko bahut hurt kiya na, I'm sorry. Please forgive me" Anamika cried, joining her hand. 

Rajveer and Naina were surprised, overwhelmed and happy. Finally, after a long four month their daughter has realized her mistake. Their happiness seems no bound, but a question also bugged them that how this much change arose in her? But for now, they thought to side away that question. They can investigate about it later on. 

Naina held her hand and pulled her (Anamika) in her arms, Anamika wrapped her arms around her. She placed her head on Naina's shoulder and cried.. 

Naina tried to calm her but it was of no use. Her guilt was bugging her, she had hurt the persons who loved her the most. 

While Rajveer and Naina, they have always tried to make her understand. They wanted her to accept the truth, but not like this. They are happy that she realises her mistake but at the same time they can't see Anamika crying. 

It's heartbreaking for a parent to see their child crying, only they know how much it pain's. 

Naina parted Anamika from herself "shhuu, stop crying baby. It wasn't your mistake, situation hi aisi thi. It's just tumhe time laag gaya thoda samajhne mei. Sab chiz ko adapt karne mei but it's okay. Mummy still loves you and Dad too. You don't need to apologise" Naina stated assuring her that they are not angry with her.