Part - 8

Rajveer and Anamika reach home in around 40 minutes.. All the way they didn't talk, Anamika didn't even look at him.. Rajveer wanted to talk to her but didn't, thinking that she may started shouting at him or may do something that he couldn't able to control.. So he choose to be quite..

As they reach home, Anamika descended down from the car and move inside. In hall she saw Naina laying plates on the dining table.. Naina look up at her and gave a smile, she open her mouth to say but Anamika gave her a weird look and ran to her room, not giving her any chance to say anything.. Naina face fell off, she was left disappointed and disheartened..

Rajveer who just entered in the house saw this, Naina glance at him gloomily, he assured her that everything will be fine soon... Naina just shook her head affirmatively but was sure that it will not be that easy..

Rajveer moved to his room to get fresh.. Around 20 minutes later, Rajveer came back and settled down on the dining area.. Naina looks at him.. 

"Anu ko bula lao" she spoke 

Rajveer nodded and shouted for Anamika but didn't get any reply, he again shouted and the result remain the same

He glanced at Naina "bhookh nahi hogi shayad.. Kha ke aayi thi na hotel se" he exclaims.. 

Naina sigh and settled down opposite to him "kha ke aayi hai ya humei ignore kar rahi hai" She asked looking at him

Rajveer smile at her "aisa kuch nahi hai.. Wo kha ke aayi thi.. Meine hi Bill pay kiya, don't worry" he spoke, though he know Anamika is angry with them but he doesn't want to give her any kind of tension.. 

Naina nodded and they had their dinner, Rajveer crack some jokes to lighten her mood.. Soon they were laughing and enjoying their dinner.. 

After dinner Raina were sitting in the couch of the hall.. 

"Bhai ka call aaya tha firse.. Wo puch rahe the tumne Anu se baat ki ya nahi" Naina informed him.. 

Rajveer make faces "itni kya jaldi ho gayi usko.. Baar baar call kiye jaa raha hai.. Bola tha na baat karke bata dunga" he spoke..