Part - 13

No pics, coz my wattpad is bimar.. Bahut jyada

Vineet insisted to tell him the truth, the reason behind her anger on such a small thing.. 

Anamika glance at him silently, thinking of the appropriate word to speak up "it's nothing.. Bas mera mood off hai" She lied 

Vineet narrowed his eyes "don't lie Anu" he spoke 

Anamika sighed and look away, Vineet took hold on her hand "kya hua hai, mum ki tabiyat jyada kharab hai kya? Koi serious problem hai kya?" he asked in concerned 

Anamika shook her head negatively "aisa kuch nahi hai" She said, she don't want to tell the news to Vineet as she thinks that he'll break up with her for this.. She came out of her trance, when Vineet squeeze her hand.. She take a glance of him but again down her gaze.. 

"Fir kya hua hai.. Tumne college tak miss kar diye wo bhi pure ek month even ek test tak mis kar diya tumne.. Aise hi toh nahi na karogi ye tum, koi toh reason hoga hi.. Please tell me kya reason hai, what's bothering you" he asked again for he wanted to solve her problem.. 

"tum jaan ke kya karoge" she asked, pulling back her hand, Vineet tighten his grip and hold her hand firmly.. 

"solve karunga problem ko" he declared.. 

"nahi kar paoge" Anamika exclaims disappointedly 

"try toh karunga na at least.. Tum batao toh sahi" Vineet wanted to know the reason by any cost.. 

Anamika let out a deep breath before speaking up "wo.. Mum.. Unmm.. Mum is…" suddenly she started stammering, words were not coming out of her mouth.. Vineet was confused at her behaviour and was looking at her keenly.. 

"Mum is pregnant" Anamika spoke out in one breath, closing her eyes.. Vineet stare at her for few good seconds trying to understand what she just said as he didn't able to catch the words.. Anamika open her eyes only to find him staring at her puzzled.. 

"Mum is what!?? Vineet asked, narrowing his brows 

" P.. P.. Pregnant "she spoke briefly.. 

Vineet almost get a mini heart attack, he instantly leave her hand and pull back his hand.. He fall backward resting his back on the backrest of chair.. Anamika glance at his shocked face and sigh disappointedly.. 

So, she was right.. He'll leave her now! 

"Vineet" she call out his name.. Vineet look up at her 

"I thought, your parents are shy types" he exclaims, still in the shock state.. This embarrassed her like anything.. 

Anamika stood up from her seat without reply to him, she turn to go when Vineet caught her wrist.. 

"hey! Where are you going" he asked and pull her such that she landed on her chair.. 

"I told you, tum solve nahi kar sakte meri problem.. See, you too have a different view regarding them.. Huhhhh, everything is over now" she exclaims banging her hand on the table.. 

Vineet gaze at her "problem hogi tab toh solution niklega na.. Yahan problem kahan hai, it's a good news.. Wow.. Chalo mujhe ek saali ya saala koi bhi mil jayegi company ke liye.." Vineet exclaims, a different kind of happiness cover his face.. He is happy by the news she just broke out.. 

" Vineet, what's good in this "Anamika asked rolling her eyes.. She don't find it a good news by any means.. 

" of course, it's a good news.. You are going to be a elder sister isn't it exciting.. Okay, I had a view that they are shy and strict but obviously they have a personal life and I'm happy that there is still that  chemistry present in them.." he commented, his this statement angered Anamika.. How the hell he can enjoy this news that much.. 

" Shut up! Ye koi Romeo Juliet ki story nahi jo tum love chemistry dhundh rahe ho.. They shouldn't have done this.. Atleast mere bare mei toh socha hota "she shouted.. 

" hey! Hey! They are just in their mid 40s.. Buddhe proof na karo unko, they are young enough OK "he exclaims his point which Anamika didn't like.. 

Vineet read her facial expressions and spoke" and don't expect this from me also.. Main shadi se pehle bhi brahmachari aur shadi ke badh bhi brahmachari banke nahi reh sakta.. Never.. Anamika glare at him.. Vineet continue.. Don't stare at me like this.. Tumhare liye bhale hi shadi and romance ka matlab shadi ke 5 saal badh tak aur fir brahmachari ban jao wala theory hoga, BUT don't expect from me that I'll follow this theory.. Aur agar tum aisa karne wali ho toh count me out, please "Vineet declare firmly.. 

Anamika glare at him, He is not ashamed or embarrassed by the news instead he's happy for he thinks its common, everyone has a personal life and they can lead it as they want.. 

Vineet found her glaring at him.. 

" it's a common thing babay.. Aaj kal log 40's mei shadi hi karte hai, imagine unke bache toh 50 ya 60 mei hote honge.. So what's the problem.. You should be happy yaar" he tried to make her understand but it was of no use.. 

Anamika roll her eyes "agar mere parents ki jagah tumhare parents hote toh bhi yahi bolte ki it's common" she questioned.. 

Vineet sit up straight and spoke "well, first point.. There is a lot of difference between my parents and your parents.. I'm the third child of my parents and that too the youngest.. But you are the only child of your parents.. Even mere bhaiyon ki shadi ho chuki hai, bachche bhi hai unke.. You can see the age difference.. And secondly, agar ye mere parents ke baare mein hota tab bhi main itna hi khush hota.. Wo mere parents hai iska matlab ye nahi na ki wo apni life enjoy na kare haan "Vineet exclaims his point.. 

But Anamika was adamant at her point.. Vineet statements only angered her.. She looks at him and was about to answer him when a college staff came and informed her that The Principal wants to see him and her father is also there.. Anamika sigh and moved towards the Principal cabin, Vineet too followed her.. 

As she enters in the cabin, she found Rajveer sitting adjacent to the Principal and the principal was lecturing him don't know what.. 

Rajveer glance at her and again turn to Principal "I'm sorry, this wouldn't happen again" he assured the Principal.. 

"it wasn't my fault" Anamika exclaims, Rajveer dragged her out of the cabin.. 

She jerked his hand "galti uski thi" she shouted.. 

Rajveer glare at her "enough is enough Anu.. Behave yourself, concentrate on your studies instead of doing all this" he warned her.. 

Anamika raged and was about to shout when saw that girl coming with her father towards them, she keep quiet as she doesn't want anyone to witness this.. 

The father and daughter stop before Rajveer, her father shook hands with him and address him as Sir also apologies for his daughter behaviour.. The girl was left shocked but a smirk form on Anamika face which didn't go unnoticed by Rajveer.. 

The father daughter left from there and Rajveer glare at her, how much he have spoiled her. 

He shouted for Vineet who was standing in a corner silently.. Vineet came running.. 

"class mei jao dono and make sure ye kahin aur na jaaye" Rajveer ordered, Vineet nodded affirmatively but said 

"marti hai kuch bolo toh" he complained making faces, Rajveer gave him a look.. 

"toh tumhare haath mein mehandi lagi hai kya? Lagao tum bhi na manne toh" he declared.. 

Vineet was left shocked.. Rajveer left from there.. 

… 

To be continued..